It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranoia Will End Our Movement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Originally posted by seenitall

John my apologies I dont mean to be a prick but honestly I don't agree with many of your theories. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the response greatly and am humbled by a man of you expertise but I must say once again that my initial post has absolutely nothing to do with the US or their intelligence agencies.

Apologies accepted. ATS is a place where we can exchange ideas. No one has to believe mine and vice versa.

I just don't think that everyone conspires the way many people think they do.

No, not everyhone. Just those at the top.

Australia is a great nation which I am proud to be a part of, and I know for a fact that anti-drug measures have been taken on strongly in the past by private security firms.

Australia is a completely different matter. There is a reason why the U.S. has so many bases (some known and public information, some not) in Australia.

Personally I didn't think you would even bother to read this John and I am sorry I used your name the way I did. Like I say though, I think we differ in opinions.

I appreciate and sympathize with your opinions and I would appreciate them even more without the expletives.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I will refrain from now on, you have my word no matter your opinions.

These matters considering Aus do peak my interest seeing as I had a mate who drove trucks across the country......

Lets just say the map didn't show much of what he saw...

Edit: I don't believe our governmentS are evil, and the whole point of this post is to raise awareness of that fact. The paranoia and -close to- complete negativity of this forum in recent times has grown to such a high level that sometimes I feel that people interested in such topics will be lead away with hype. I sympathise with people who have suffered in terrorist attacks such as 911, Madrid, London, Tokyo, Bali etcetera, especially seeing as one of my best mates was late to the nightclub and luckily avoided the carnage.

I just don't understand why people are so negative when it is something that affects all of us. There are so many people living in fear these days and blaming their elected officials will not do anything.

[edit on 24-7-2007 by seenitall]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

These matters considering Aus do peak my interest seeing as I had a mate who drove trucks across the country......

Lets just say the map didn't show much of what he saw...

Ah, yes. Well I can safely say that we know more about the moon than we know about Australia.

I enjoyed the week I spent with my family at Cairns a few years ago. I was careful not to trip over the Beacon Hill boys. Gene Shoemaker was not so lucky.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

1) I'm talking about western based governments. I may have left out the plural form unintentionally.

Then you mean Western Capitalism, which is a huge can of worms with a history of brutal intervention in the name of Corporate Finance Capital. Perhaps saved for another thread? I guess i leave that choice to you.

2) As for the American intel agency comment, point taken. I was never trying to refer to overseas agencies in my initial posting. I prefer to stick with what I know 100%. My 'stop blaming' comment was an effort to bring the post back to the topic. My apologies if I offended you and others but I would prefer not to comment too heavily on other countries. My point is that I know for a fact that anti drug operations have occured and probably still do.

I can buy that. I guess the relavent question to ask is, are these anti-drug ops just piecemeal attempts to show the public that the government is doing something about it?

Also: I do not think we know enough to judge what is right and what is wrong at this stage when it comes to certain decisions.

Generally, what I do is look at the reasons given at the time of something like an intervention, and see if those reasons match up to fact. If they dont, its a pretty good indication that the government isnt acting in the best interests of its citizenry.

Thing is that people seem to jump on the evil government(US)/s(western) bandwagon without even thinking for themselves these days. When I began frequenting such websites there was at least some debate. 'Some' posts lately have been so completely anti-establishment that they are not even worth reading.

I agree, some do just jump on ship without reading the sign. However, I am not one of them.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yeah mate you gotta be careful round those parts.

I don't mean to derail but I'm sure you know all about the Nullarbor. Country regions of Australia can be very dangerous no matter who you are.

ISO:

I appreciate the response. The point I'm trying to put across is that such operations are not common knowledge. I only know this because of certain situations in which I have found myself. The media has not covered such information at all. This is why I say I may be flagging myself, yet at the same time it is a positive concept. This is why I am not too worried but I will not go into names and places. I hope you can appreciate the fact that I cannot provide sufficient evidence apart from knowledge that has been passed on to me. We have strict laws here these days and my family has been in Australia for 150 years, therefore the 'mateship' and loyalty concepts ring very true for myself. Not to say that it doesn't for others, but it is what I have been brought up with. All I can say is that what has been passed to me is completely first hand. You can choose to take it or leave it. I would hope that you can see that I am not willing to sway to one extreme or the other in relation to certain material, yet something tells me that more critical thinking is required to progress in conspiracy related endeavours. Occam's razor for me. For the most part anyway.

You say that you dont jump on the bandwagon, therefore I'll give credit where credit is due. The entire idea of deny ignorance seems lacking these days. My apologies to many members but I cannot see the logic in 'going the hack' in one single direction while neglecting everything else.

And John: I don't completely discount everything you've said, just a portion. I am very intrigued on your ideas about the 4th astronaut (which I don't expect much more on), and the purpose of international bases in Australia. Perhaps start a thread?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

And John: I don't completely discount everything you've said, just a portion. I am very intrigued on your ideas about the 4th astronaut (which I don't expect much more on), and the purpose of international bases in Australia. Perhaps start a thread?

I used to keep track of these areas but have gotten sidetracked for the past few years:

Tibbinbilla
Sherger
Avalon
Stonehenge
Nurrungar
Woomera

In addition to these there are 20 or 30 other areas of interest.

A thread would be nice but I would have to scan, sort and post about 60 pages of single spaced type written pages of research I have accumulated on Australia and what the U.S. is doing there.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The question is what will YOU do to open the eyes of people.

Spread certain details, or forever continue pathetic internet posts for armchair freedom. Grow some balls and let EVERYONE know how you feel.

Seenitall...I'm confused.
What exactly are you asking people to post about in this thread?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

People WILL read this and know exactly who I am. Thing is, I couldn't give a frog's left tit.

Seenyweenie,

with all the Negative Government Talk coming from you I'm sure they are extremely interested in finding out who you are...

Just because you THINK that governments are all evil doesn't mean they really act in such a manner.

your westernized Aussie Government is very Different from our "Yank" westernized View... lets call it a Yank Lifestyle, because our Government HAS to have its hand in EVERYTHING going on in the world. Good or Bad. Simply Put this is a Fact... And I like you have First hand information of this, I cannot post here....

People will know who I am and I wouldn't be surprised if I get payed a visit. I am a loyal Australian and will not give more than to say that our governments are not evil like most people assume these days.

your an ex-SAS officer, who thinks the Government is interested in finding you???
Funny... Everything you say the only thing they should be interested in you for is to give you a metal for 'denying Ignorance" for them.

I have complete respect for those intelligent and brave enough to do such things for the benefit of my country.
I've had an absolute gutful of people on this website bagging out those who risk their lives to defend our freedoms, however critical or long-term the coming situations become.

as Thomas Jefferson would say "A voice of dissent is the validation of a truly Democratic society". but feel free to JUST wave the flag... Me... I'm gonna wave it when I think our actions are justified; or I will fly it upside down when I feel they are not. Lastly, if you want your soldiers dying for unjust causes; and in unjust wars keep walking march in step with your leaders. The strongest sign of ignorance is blind submission. you sir are asking us to blindly submit to your ideals.

Me... I'm NOT!

PS: They werent interested in me, but my comments may raise a few flags. Thing is, Í've said what I'm going to and thats it.

I assure you if anyone wants to contact you, they'll send the cheque to the proper address.

I never brought up or care for the US intelligence agencies. Such matters are handled by Australians where applicable.

firstly only in Australia... and I doubt a low level foot soldier for any segment of the Aussie Government is going to have details as to who tells who what to do.
Secondly, you have mentioned the CIA, and the US Government. As A person who is 3000 miles away from the truth, let me give you an American opinion on it*mods sorry but I'm putting this in Language he can understand*
BUTT THE * OUT OF OUR GOVERNMENT if you don't live under it you don't have a right to comment on it.

If you want to argue, why dont you research East Timor and Australian and/or lack of American support. CNN.... gotta love it.

well in case you can't guess by the tone of my post... I DID...

US INCREASES SUPPORT IN EAST TIMOR

here is the link he wanted you to find
US Limits Support

Why are you here?

your posts go back and forth like you (seriously) are bi-polar. You tell us were idiots for not falling lock step in line with our Government, and how we do nothing about it[minus posting on this website; which you seem to think is a stupid idea]. Well let me tell you what I do

1)I VOTE
2)I Voice My Opinion... Here and Publicly
3)I work as a Volunteer for two different Presidential (one Democrat one Republican) Campaigns
4)I am about to volunteer for a green or libertarian candidate once a viable one is on the table
5) I am running (organizing, scheduling, an Advisory speech writing) a grassroots campaign to elect a citizen as the next mayor of my hometown (which is one of the 5 Largest Cities in the U.S.)[and we are doing very well]
6) I write my elected Officials and Let the Know what I think at least once a month.

so heres a question for you... since our Government is SO great...

What are YOU doing to Make American Government Better for its people?

Coven

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hey Seenitall you should have first picked a better name...
Is this a rant? You make nosense whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Put together from different posts: (by the same user) (bolding mine)

The thing is that I am putting myself in danger.... Basically I could get raided tomorrow. I told you that.
I could not give a flying # if people track my IP.Mainly because I know its already being done.
Its first hand info, so it wont go far but I'm gonna go down for it but if I do I dont really care. I've only put 3 people in danger including myself which I no longer care.
I was simply trying to convey information for which I may get in a little trouble.
People WILL read this and know exactly who I am. Thing is, I couldn't give a frog's left tit.

So it's obvious that mr. seenitall is in deep trouble and crap and # and might get raided but he's going to go down but if he goes down he doesn't care.

You're going to go down, but if you go down? That makes no sense since you already said you were going to go down.

Anyway, since you're already in some major "#" (you are ''going down'' after all, if not raided / known / tracked already)

if I elaborate I am gonna get myself into some major #

Then why can't you elaborate?

Oh wait, I guess that the raid and going down stuff is just minor "#"
And that if you elaborate, you'll be in deeper "#" that turns into major "#"
But you said you didn't care, and you already were going down.

So what's the big problem?

Of course, I cannot understand because I cannot comprehend the complexity and ''seriousness'' of your connections and the knowledge that you obtained.

But please try to elaborate.

[edit on 24/7/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I've read everyone of your posts and replies and I am so confused.

What movement are you talking about ?

Ok so our Govt's aren't as bad as what we think, and there are alot of people doing alot of good things.

You have first hand knowledge of drug smuggling? Is that what your getting at?

I'm not trying to insult your inteligence. I just really don't understand what point your trying to get across.

After leaving this thread I came upon this one that just started.
Is this what your trying to get at?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-7-2007 by highfreq]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join