It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsay Lohan Arrested Again for DUI and Drug Possession

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Lindsay Lohan Arrested Again for DUI and Drug Possession

abclocal.go.com

SANTA MONICA, July 24, 2007 (KABC-TV) - According to the Santa Monica Police Department, Lindsay Lohan was arrested early Tuesday morning for DUI, driving on a suspended license and possession of narcotics.

The Santa Monica Police Department tells Eyewitness News, Lohan was taken into custody near the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium along Pico and Main early Tuesday morning.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Are these Hollywood starlets trying to outdo each other in number of DUI and drug arrests?

It certainly seems so.

abclocal.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It's hard to believe...

That someone who just turned 21 could be so over... Mommy and daddy Lohan... Get your ho daughter a chauffeur for God's sake...

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Get your ho daughter a chauffeur for God's sake...

Amen to that!

These people have so much money, why don't they just hire a driver? Then they can go all over LA drunk and snorting coke all they want and no one will care. Why do they insist on driving themselves?

BTW: The drug she had was coc aine.

[edit on 7/24/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Yup, my thoughts exactly. You don't need a dd if you have enough money to have a limo. I heard about this on Howard Stern this morning. Check out her mug.

The Smoking Gun

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
NO.. instead of hiring a driver for her they need to lock her up somewhere and get her off the drugs...

SHe had better serve time!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Is Paris Hilton's cell even cold yet? Put Lohan under the same covers that Hilton cried in all night.

Utterly ridiculous how people who have the world in the palm of their hand, can just waste it like this.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
According to the updates, she wasn't just randomly pulled over, she was actively chasing down the mother of her just-fired assistant.

Looks like they're going to throw the book at her. Paris's stay will look like a picnic to what's probably going to come down on Lohan.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
She says the coc aine in her pocket wasn't hers.

What... do people come up and stick packets of coke in her pocket all the time without her noticing it? Funny, that's never happened to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, et al...

I was a fan of Lindsay Lohan, she at least has something resembling talent. But she, and her family, need to wake the effe up and get her fixed before she kills herself, and maybe someone else along with her.

When you're young, you're allowed a certain level of stupidity, but this goes beyond that level by several orders of magnitude...

Is life in Hollyweird so lonely and horrible that this is how the young stars and starlets need to do. 'Course this is nothing new in Hollywood, just in this day and age of picture taking cell phones and other electronic media we can hear all about it...oh joy.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I actually intended to go see her new film in the theatres this weekend, as I think it looks promising. But after this newest little "development", I can not possibly bring myself to pay money to see her on any screen. Absolutely useless in my opinion.

Apparently nobody noticed her behind the wheel, and they are trying to make the case that she was not driving. Her blood alcohol content was over the legal limit to operate a motor vehicle, and it has been reported that her being a celebrity led to her being "strong armed" into taking a breathalyser.

Whether she was driving or not, I don't care. She had just got out of rehab and made a promise to avoid alcohol all together. Driving or not, she had consumed alcohol. Whether she owned it or not, she had coc aine in her pocket.

So shut your mouth, plead guilty, and take the punishment that you deserve. No more, no less, than any one else would of received in the exact same situation.

And in the mean time, we can all sit back and watch the hard work of so many people go down the drain, because the star of their movie can not keep the power out of her nose.

You Go Girl!

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Her newest movie did have me interested as well, but now there's not a chance of me watching it in any form...

Now her handlers are claiming strongarming? Give me a break. This little girl lost needs to grow the hell up, and take some responsibility over her life and actions.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
She's also claiming that the drugs found on her weren't hers-- she says she was wearing someone else's pants and the coke belonged to that person. Riiight...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
She's apparently back in rehab now...fourth time now, or is it more than that now? Any one got a pool on how effective this stay'll be? I'm betting less than a week...hope I'm wrong, frankly...

A little jail time might be just what she needs to wake her dumb ass up...

new topics

top topics

join