It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 05 - John Lear Interview Finale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 5 - John Lear Interview Finale

Dave and Johnny wrap up their interview with the infamous
John Lear by combining the last four segment shows into
one neat package! Destined to be a classic interview!

length: 58:40
file: atsmixpod_2463.mp3
size: 27502k
feed: atsmix

REMEMBER – ATS MIX is only as GOOD as the MEMBER PARTICIPATION!

NEW SHOWS will be posted on TUESDAY and FRIDAY

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

To Send Us Your AUDIO for possible inclusion on an ATS MIX show, PLEASE send your files ONLY to:

[email protected]

To DOWNLOAD This Program, WINDOWS ONLY, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Consider Creating A Folder Called ATS MIX .... since you can get them for FREE.

LASTLY .... and this is ONLY for the real DIE HARDS ..... because Dave and johnny didn't want to put everything on ATS and CLOG their HARD DRIVES
, there are over 200 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 1/15/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
One neat package, huh? I hope this isn't another huge interview devoid of pithy banter and discussion. The last one with Robert Morningstar was just a little too long for me.

Listening now... (and you should, too! Download Now!)

EDIT: I ended up going to Dairy Queen first.
Now I'm listening to it. It does look like its gonna be another huge interview
, but at least there is some interaction between everybody and minimal rambling.

Ok, now you guys are taking 5... where'd he go?

[edit on 7/24/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I appreciate John for taking the time to put forth the time away from his family for this excellent interview. I know this is supposedly the grand finale but I hope this isn't the last time John is on the ATSMix.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
After listening to the full episode, I forgot to come back here and post my thoughts. Let's go ahead and take care of that.

Although I did give you guys a small dose of crap the last time you did a 100% interview show with Mr. Morningstar, this one was quite nice. I still missed the usual banter and thread discussion bits and was slightly daunted when I learned that this show would be another huge interview.

However, this interview wasn't so much of a chore to listen to. You guys interacted with Lear in a way that you didn't with Mr. Morningstar and it kept the interview interesting and flowing along. It hardly seemed like a full hour this time! Well done.
Your interviewing skills are improving, as we all knew they would.

But, now that we have had two shows that were nothing but interviews, give us another fun show with all the usual bits!

Cheers!

[edit on 7/25/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by damajikninja
But, now that we have had two shows that were nothing but interviews, give us another fun show with all the usual bits!

ATS.MIX: Show 5 - Regular Show (No Interview)
ATS.MIX: Show 5 - John Lear Interview Finale

I mean the following in the most diplomatic fashion and way I possibly can. But you do realize that if you had read each one of these episode titles that you seem so set on sharing your critiques about, you would have gathered and realized by episode name alone, that they are still just one episode that has been broken down into two parts so that members such as yourself that have complained about the size of downloads would not be so taxed by large files. I'm sure dial-up has to be a real struggle sometimes. Thats why I always download at night while I sleep.

Of course there is also the "streaming" function that isn't taxing at all on your pc or your harddrive and we will encourage you to try that out as it is instantaneous.

And just so you won't be confused in the future, every episode show will now have the first podcast with our general thread discussion and special features. And the second podcast (of the same episode name/number) will be the "featured interview". Again this is to save the members from having to download one REALLY LARGE file.

I hope this helps out with your confusion, otherwise you can always try what I do.... which is reach for the aspirin bottle. (j/k)

Johnny

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hey? I was listening with great interest, and right at the part when John talks about the moon being towed into orbit for whatever reason my podcast starts over. It won't play beyond that.

Anyway, up to then, great interview. Hope to hear the end soon.

Oh, I get it, I'm the only one who has listened that far, and I get the booby prize. Ha you guys are hillarious.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
ATS.MIX: Show 5 - Regular Show (No Interview)
ATS.MIX: Show 5 - John Lear Interview Finale

I mean the following in the most diplomatic fashion and way I possibly can. But you do realize that if you had read each one of these episode titles that you seem so set on sharing your critiques about, you would have gathered and realized by episode name alone, that they are still just one episode that has been broken down into two parts so that members such as yourself that have complained about the size of downloads would not be so taxed by large files.

Wow, now that's a run-on sentence! lol

Johnny, you're right buddy - If I had read the titles, I would have realized that there was another show without the interview. You got me man! I feel a little dumb right now.

And hey, I really hope you realize that I am a big supporter of you two and the show itself. Please don't take any offense from my posts, as there never has been any intended. I'm just trying to offer up my honest opinions about the show for constructive criticism. Your post above gave me the impression that you see me as someone that is "so set on sharing my critiques", when in actuality, I'm probably one of your greatest allies!

Anyways - LOVE THE SHOW. And now that I know there is another part to Show #5, I'm off to download!

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You know what they say about opinions brother........ they are like butt holes...... every one has one
! Johnny and I decided on this new course of action as we had a tremendous personal response through U2U and E-MAIL that requested dual part shows.

Our future shows will be exactly in this fashion.....

REGULAR and INTERVIEW. Johnny and I, although the interview process has been fun, really have the most fun with THREAD DISCUSSIONS and OFF THE WALL HUMOR. Designed this way, there is SOMETHING for EVERYBODY.

Thanks again for your continued support and interest.

Dave

[edit on 7/25/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yay Show #5!

Another fine run boys, well done. During the opening bit, I realized something worth noting... [color=#80c0e0]DAVE SNORES LIKE A GIRL

Hahah! Anyways, once again - my bad for not realizing there were two versions of Show #5. I just didn't see it there! Sorry for griping.

I just want the show to continue as a great success, which is why I tell everyone else the positives, and you guys the negatives. You know, there is always room for improvement - even at the top of your game - so I like to make sure you guys get my honest feedback. I think that you guys appreciate that. Not that I've got all the answers, but you know what I mean.

I love the idea to split each episode into INTERVIEW and SHOW. Brilliant! That way, as you so aptly put it, there is something for everyone. Good thinking.

So, keep it up guys! Oh, and when can I buy an ATSmix T-Shirt?

[edit on 7/25/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Awsome interview guys! REALLY Y interesting. And thank you John Lear too!

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Keep it up guys.
Listening to the show is an EXCELLENT way to pass some time during the day while I labor at the keyboard.

b

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Thanks for your comments and contributions to this show thread!

Dave

top topics

join