It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 05 - Thread Discussions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 5 - Regular Show (No Interview)

Well the incorrigible ATSmix team of Dave and Johnny get back to basics with member thread discussions, and a special Sound-Off on who you'd like to see as President. Our Featured Interview of John Lear is on the second part of Show-5. NEW SHOWS will be posted on TUESDAY and FRIDAY.

length: 25:11
file: atsmixpod_2462.mp3
size: 11807k
feed: atsmix

REMEMBER – ATS MIX is only as GOOD as the MEMBER PARTICIPATION!

NEW SHOWS will be posted on TUESDAY and FRIDAY

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

To Send Us Your AUDIO for possible inclusion on an ATS MIX show, PLEASE send your files ONLY to:

[email protected]

To DOWNLOAD This Program, WINDOWS ONLY, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Consider Creating A Folder Called ATS MIX .... since you can get them for FREE.

LASTLY .... and this is ONLY for the real DIE HARDS ..... because Dave and johnny didn't want to put everything on ATS and CLOG their HARD DRIVES
, there are over 200 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 1/15/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This show was much better then the last few.

I liked it alot, hearing about the threads and posts, it was funny, good show

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Thanks Enjoies05..... we are fine tuning as we go and getting closer to what we want to achieve EVERY TIME. Thanks for your patience as we find our groove.

Dave

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If the rest of America votes how your 'sample' stated...We're screwed.

I might have to leave sooner than I thought...Paul may not be the best candidate actually..I like hearing Gravel last night on the debates. He's the only guy who talked about anything real. I thought Kucinich was a possibility, but he's just like the rest of them.

I wish we had a viable third party (Libertarian, Green, whatever) to run against these baffoons.

As much as Obama seems 'nice,' I don't think he's gonna play very nice.

I also wish people would actually research Hilldog's voting record before thinking she's going to be any better than the last guy

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
well I have to say another great show, I really enjoy listen to John and his views /opinions, I could listen to John all day. I find it better than a book. I was sitting out on the balcony drinking beers and shooters and it gave me the feeling I know you guys like all three where here with me, drinking beer enjoying the view of the lake and listening to un-written history.
did a great job, you have to have John back again.
motha flagged

Edit
now back to C-span 3 Abu Gonzales is dancing for the Senate Judiciary Committee

[edit on 24/7/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Thanks for your comments and contributions to this show thread!

Dave

join