It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. military incapable of fighting a war

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
You say that you are joining the military. What branch? What are you planning on doing in the military? And if what your previous posts are your real feelings, please, stay away from my Navy. If you came to me with that kind of attitude, I would boot your ass and send you before the Green Table. Have a nice life while me and my shipmates protect this great nation and it's uncaring populace.

Also, to some other people out there: I was driving to the base the other day and I saw a man out in front of the gate with a sign that read "WHAT FUTURE WILL OUR CHILDREN HAVE?" And I thought to myself, If I didn't do this, my children wouldn't have a future...

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brende
You say that you are joining the military. What branch? What are you planning on doing in the military? And if what your previous posts are your real feelings, please, stay away from my Navy. If you came to me with that kind of attitude, I would boot your ass and send you before the Green Table. Have a nice life while me and my shipmates protect this great nation and it's uncaring populace.

Also, to some other people out there: I was driving to the base the other day and I saw a man out in front of the gate with a sign that read "WHAT FUTURE WILL OUR CHILDREN HAVE?" And I thought to myself, If I didn't do this, my children wouldn't have a future...

i would like to join as a history teacher. then, the good soldiers like you would demand justice at home, and all this lying and unjustified murder and mayhem would cease.
unfortunately, the enemy is your boss, and you're too busy to notice.
our children will inherit a dried out husk and live under draconian totalitarian rule, if the cabal gets its way.
i think the omega agency thread is a good place to start educating yourself.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
look i said the us could not go 2 full on war because there is no 1 mad enough 2 go full on wi the US and frankly the US doesnt hide behind words
the us also has enough long range weapons 2 kill any1 without sending in a single ground troop also if u were 2 TRY and join the US miitary with that attitude then frankly u wouldnt make it past boot camp if u joind the us navy or marines that is dont know about the army or airforce

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brende

I am planning to go into the U.S. Army and be an infantryman.

Attitude? You mean the kind of attitude that shows I believe in my duty as a soldier? The attitude that is all about fighting for what we believe is right? The never-say-die attitude?

As for the "uncaring populace," unfortunately, some people do take it for granted. Like the foolish war protestors who protest a war WHILE IT'S GOING ON! You can't change what your government has already done, I can't believe they'd waste their time like that. But many people, deep down inside, sincerely do care. Including myself. My negative views on this subject are just facts, but it's not like I hold any bad blood against the U.S. military. If that were the case, I would not be joining the military. Whether I disagree with the war or not, I do care for the soldiers (no matter what attitude they carry) and I do my part by participating in whatever little program to make their lives a bit more comfortable (keeping their bases in good condition, supply drives, etc.). Oh yeah, I don't protest a war while it's going on.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
the reason we cant fight a large war anymore cause the military has been down sized by the previous administartion. our militayr needs to have the best trained personel possible, the best technology and the equipment. and we are losing that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join