It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dave & Johnny - BEFORE The ATS MIX SHOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
For those that just can't get enough of Dave & Johnny and MAY want to experience MORE than ATS MIX has to offer.... Dave and Johnny were successful PODCASTERS in their own rights BEFORE the THREE AMIGOS pulled them out of the bars and dragged them into the ATS MIX STUDIO.

BOTH Dave and Johnny have assorted items of interest RIGHT HERE on ATS. Simply go to the upper right of most pages to the GRAY SEARCH BUTTON, which does a Google search within the ATS WALLS ..... and type in either DAVE RABBIT or JOHNNY ANONYMOUS. the search will pull up lots of different things for Dave, including bits of comedy, his interviews and music with bands and other off the wall material. Johnny's search will bring you to the Mondo Bizarro shows that were the catalyst that formed the partnership between Dave and Johnny.

LASTLY .... and this is ONLY for the real DIE HARDS ..... because Dave and johnny didn't want to put everything on ATS and CLOG their HARD DRIVES
, there are over 200 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

Dave Rabbit's Official Podcast Home

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 11/7/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

Also known as "Rabbit Rage", some times in the form of a rant, ok more often than not a rant, but always in a form of intellectual incoherence....

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
And I still have Dave Rabbit's rant on those who buy bottle water. If you are having a bad day, I have found this rant brighten my day.

All at dave Rabbit's podcast feed.

new topics

join