It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Steorn? My view .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Hi – I believe that Steorn and the “Orbo tech” is infact a psychology experiment

I have attempted to delve into Steorns past – and can find no co-oberation of the claims they make for the origins of the company

Their website contains NOTHING of substance , which is none “Orbo “ -

No company has links back to Steorn from their websites indicating prior collaborations or indications that anything that steon claims to have worked on actually exists

Their entire premise for “ discovering “ the “ Orbo tech “rings hollow - ATM security cameras ?

In arriving at my conclusion that is unlikely to be a scam for profit , I must confess - I plead ignorance , simply I cannot calculate / envision how they are going to extract a profitable return from a sufficient number of marks in such a high profile operation

Having considered other possibilities , I keep returning to the question ,

Is it a Psychology experiment

And IMHO I can simply and coherently explain every element of the “ Steorn phenomenon “ in the contest of a psychology experiment

Although ethicists will probably point out that the ethics implications for a corporation / academic institution would be questionable .

Thoughts , counter points ?

[edit on 24-7-2007 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Very likely!
Well thought out and executed my friend. It seems entirely possible that someone (without mentioning conspiracy) wanted to gauge the publics reaction to a possible breakthrough in science. "What if" we were to make a working perpetual motion device that supplied infinite abundant energy? Would the public view it as a breakthrough or a hoax off the bat? My guess is they got the information they needed.

Excellent!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Maybe it is a black ops operation to bring free energy activists and would be inventors and builders out into the light? They did a lot of credential checking to come up with their "jury". So now they have a better idea of what is going on in the free energy field. Wonder what they could do with their information?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I would like to read the original poster's explanations of Steorn (and its activities) in the context of a psychological experiment.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What if the Steorn people were just really stupid and embarked on a fool's errand, i.e., free energy?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   

By uberarc :
What if the Steorn people were just really stupid and embarked on a fool's errand, i.e., free energy?
Now why would a corperation spend millions apparently being stupid? Not having a real product or development plan and etc.? Not plausible. They either had a product that failed them in the demo or they had a larger purpose for posing as a developer of FE, the big operator in the free energy department. Something is not making sense here especially in an economic sense!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It's simple!!!
The evil oil companies paid Steorn billions for the Orbo tech

I actually think that Steorn was just a hoax too

new topics

top topics

join