It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello - I'm new too

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hello,

I'm new here (obviously
) and quite new at this net stuff too, so please forgive me if I make any mistakes.

I'm interested in Nessie, UFO's and the ancient world. I'm really fascinated with the Cydonia area of Mars too, and hope the Spirit lander finds something interesting while it's wandering around the planet.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hello Sally. And Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
welcome to ur new favorite website..be warned this website is quite addicting..have fun

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hi Sallyforth!!

Love the name!!
Reminds me of an old (UK) joke - since made real - where the police go to an address called "Let'sby Avenue"!! ("Let's be having you" for non-colloquial people!)

Enjoy your stay here Sally - it's a very addicative site mind!! Look forward to your posts!

And, whilst you're at it, please check out ATS SETI@home team - we need your CPU!!

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Welcome Sally!!

Well this is a great place to start learning about things..
and i bet that in a month or so you will be questioning things you never thought you would lol

it tends to happen to all of us lol

well you need any help feel free to u2u me any questions you may have...

see you around the board

asala

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Welcome! It's fun to have fresh perspectives on things from new users! Don't forget to check out the articles from the main page of the site - i spent so much time in the forums here (before I joined) that I never noticed them! Good stuff there!

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Sally! Yeehaw! All gums! Please excuse me-Your name reminded me of an old co-worker.

Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Your name reminded me of an old co-worker.

Enjoy!

Greetings, Sally.

Your name reminded me of my old ex, who (as I mentioned earlier) worked for Lord Carrington (Bilderberger / Illuminati).

I trust you aren't her

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Sally
Have fun and enjoy your stay.

regards
flc

new topics

top topics

join