It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I turned 18 today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
And I'm not thrilled really, at all. I am depressed have mental issues and have come near to suicide. I'm not sure what I believe in anymore.

This is probably the most non-happy birthday I've ever had.

I'm just down and anything that may make me happy is temporary.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   

happy birthday!

Roswell.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Kacen,

I’m extremely sorry that your unhappy on your birthday. I only wish I had the words to comfort you and make all your problems go away. Whoever, is making you that unhappy that you would rather seek death than live get away from them.

Happy Birthday and lets hope it turns out to be one of your best.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Kacen, I'm sorry you feel that way today.I hope all of us can have a hand in cheering you up some.Not sure if I can be of any help but I'm just a u2u away OK?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear you feel unhappy. Well, I do hope your day turns out well and you end up having a great day.

Happy Birthday Kacen!

-tts

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Happy Birthday, Kacen

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well, I'm wishing you a happy birthday anyway. Maybe things will start looking up.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Happy Birthday Kacen!

Just remember, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade! When you are down, try to do anything that makes you feel better. Doesn't matter if it's reading a book, or finding an old machine of some sort and beating it with a bat!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
You have everything to live for! Happy birthday to you and many more.....

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
There's been a few bdays I was bummed about. But they pass and you forget about it. Chin up!

Happy Birthday!

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hope your Birthday got better through the day and cheered you up!!
All the best!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Actually I cried myself to sleep last night. But regardless, today I feel better.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear that you cried yourself to sleep. 18 is a great age to be and I truly hope you that you continue feel better!!!! If you ever need anything feel free to U2U me, Even if its just some one to shout at!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Happy birthday Kacen. You know what they say- any birthday above ground is better than one below ground.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Actually I cried myself to sleep last night. But regardless, today I feel better.

Seriously Kacen if there is anything you need to get off your chest and any of us can help , PLEASE, do not hesitate. EVER.Sometimes it can make you feel better just to talk about whats getting you down.We are all friends here despite the occasional squabble, and we help each other when we can.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I don't really know why I was so depressed that day, to be honest...

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Whatever the reason, I hope you feel better now.And if you ever feel that way again, like I said, thats what friends are for and Iam only a u2u away as are all of us.Whomever you feel you can talk to.Nothing is to trivial if it has upset you.OK?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   

And I'm not thrilled really, at all. I am depressed have mental issues and have come near to suicide. I'm not sure what I believe in anymore.

Happy Birthday Kacen. At 18 you have a lot more to look forward to. You say you are not sure what to believe in anymore. Start by believing in yourself.......It all gets easier after that.

I'm 60 and I have been thru my share of bad times as well, we all have. Life is awsome. Just look around you what a miracle it all is.....and it's all yours for the taking.

Cheer up have a good day and trust me, better times are coming. Grab em and squeeze them for everything they are worth.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I know I've posted in alittle too late into this thread but I've been through my 18th birthday as well. I don't know how ya feel inside and hope ya don't try to end your life at such a young age, I'm gonna be 19 in december and I'm still livin' life without worryin' about family issues or stuff that goes on, it's how life is, nobody gets a perfect life even if they're rich (look at all the celebs). If ya need a friend to talk to I'll be there for ya, (sorry if I called ya a female, I feel like an idiot for doin' that , I'm truely sorry !!)

[edit on 18-8-2007 by steve-o]

top topics

join