It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(UPDATED)Apache helicopter in action(Graphic)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Mirror

Try that one.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
that clip was absolutely with out a doubt one of the greatest things i have ever seen.... im sorry some of you may be offended by me saying that but with out a doubt my hat goes off to the american military and its love for blowing #%@! up

ok ok seriously now,
its war.. war is hell..
that wounded soldier quite honestly was donefore even if the pilot dident fire again ( mind you it looked like he whent for the hot spot on the truck first ) and he wasent moving much that i could see after he hit the ground either

ps. i really did meen what i said first that was pretty ^%&$ing awsome

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
i can see why people watching that video feel sorry for the people being shot at.... but they most probably deserved to die. the wounded one wouldve been better off getting shot. he fights against the US, he dies. he obviouslly doesnt value life that much.

the people who are saying that was ruthless are probably anti-bush, incidentally pro-saddam. bastards.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Is there any other source for the full lenght video?

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
When i clicked on the link it was broken. Will someone post a different link?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bushfriend
When i clicked on the link it was broken. Will someone post a different link?

Click Here!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
yup. the link's not working. is it taken off already?

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Works fine for me.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I am an Apache pilot. The video from an Apache looks that clear up to 5 miles away in zoom. Yes, it could be they were very far away and the enemy never heard/saw/knew what/where it was coming from. Apaches hover fairly quietly, especially over a mile away. Unclassified range of the gun is out over a mile or 2. it is avery accurate. Answer to shooting the wounded.... many, many times a crew has left the wounded to either die a very ugly death since no medical help was available, and/or the wounded has picked up a stinger or other man held weapon and fired back killing the crew/aircraft. Safe than dead. War sux. It is what it is.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join