It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies What Would You Do???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
wow so i guess that even if the zombies managed to walk underwater, they still wouldnt be able to get from the sea floor to the top especially if you and your yaht were out at sea.
errrr unless of course zombies can float, but if they could how would they be 'walking' on the sea floor?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
hide and run i guess? are these the slow zombies or the fast ones? i think i was with some zombies monday night hahaha

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I would flip out, plain and simple. I'd be a very poor example to my wife and my name, that's for sure. I'd probably get a gun, go "evict" the people on the third floor, and hole up in there until i have just one bullet left.

If I had more time i'd take a boat and go wait it out in the gulf of mexico for a few months, preferably NOT hurricane season.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
i have no idea. it depends on if the entire world is consumed by zombies or if they are manageable zombies. i'd probably throw scraps of food in the backyard to keep them tame.

if i could manage to go to the store stock up on some groceries,

i think it would be cooler if i was in the army. then i could run around shooting zombies or atleast the evil ones.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
simple arm my self to the teath with the following

APC

Granades (couple hundred of these)

couple of these

P90

p30

C4

Rocket launcher

with a decent crew lets see how long the zombies last against me

[edit on 26-7-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
wow so i guess that even if the zombies managed to walk underwater, they still wouldnt be able to get from the sea floor to the top especially if you and your yaht were out at sea.
errrr unless of course zombies can float, but if they could how would they be 'walking' on the sea floor?

Whahahaa, good one, I am just going by how some of these movies showing zombies being able to "walk underwater".

If you are in the middle of the ocean on a yaht, you just need to worry about the zombies on rafts.....hahahaa, the humans who turn zombie while on a boat or a cruise ship heheheee..... that would make a good movie, Zombie cruise ship... hahahaaaa.

you should be safe as long as the zombies don't know how to board or steer these craft, staying at sea to wait it out, until it ends, if it ever ends. It's a good idea if you have the supplies to stay at sea for a very long time.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by ixiy]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join