It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Busted (again)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch
www.rocketryplanet.com...
It was easy back in the day to get ths stuff, but we weren't as aware as we are now. I think that is why the gov't is taking our purchasing power away one step at a time. They made mercury very hard to get, now they are making firework and model rocket chemicals hard to get, I wonder why? Do they want to limit our capabilities to explore?

Bingo! Give NJ Mooch a prize stuffed bear of his choice! I remember back in '98 - '99 how they were introducing legislation and succeeding at limiting the power of rocket engines for rocket enthusiasts. You might be able to launch a bigger vehichle as long as you fill out the phone book size paperwork and wait 3 months to air clearance from the FAA and whatever else they feel is necessary to make you want to throw your arms up and give up. Your freedom is being chipped away one piece at a time.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
What I'd like to know about is Bob's hydrogen conversion kit business. Did the fed.s ice that? Will he be able to resume business? It's amazing that they would even shut down this fairly conventional technology. Of course being independent of big oil is a big no no I suppose.

<< 1   >>

join