It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Thoughts on The Youtube Democratic Debates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I’m not a democrat either. However, I do not agree with the media saying that Clinton won this debate. I believe that Gravel had much better answers than Clinton and Obama.

I guess the media is getting paid to advertise for Clinton and Obama. Cause that’s all they talk about, and they were not all that.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
To be honest I was 50/50 on the questions asked. Some where pretty good others where completely silly... I was hoping one of the questions would be on The real ID act, or micro chipping, or more on gun ownership laws and such. Over all the show was very PR, props to Gravel, but over all I was not impressed with any of the candidates...

When Obama was say how we need a leader to bring both parties together… I could only think of one man... lol Ron Paul; he still has my vote!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I watched the repeat on CNN last night. None of them really ever answered straight except for Gravel and maybe a few times Kucinich.

They're all the same.

Here, I have a link for you to help you decide.

As Gravel said, 'follow the money.' Well that is exactly what I've been doing...

2008 Presidential Funding

This site will tell you how each candidate has received money, from where..etc.

Gravel has less than a million, while Hilldog has raised over $60 million so far. Barack has almost $60 mill, Romney has $44, and Giuliani has around $30.

This site shows you the donors...And the percent disclosed. Clinton hasn't disclosed 11% of her funding, while Rudy hasn't disclosed almost 20%...

We have some crooked, crooked politicians here.

Follow the money!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
My prediction of the Democrats have not change much, Hillary will be the next democratic candidate for president and she will be pushed to take Obama as a running mate.

To prep him to become the next president after Hillary.

On the Republicans it doesn't matter who the candidate will be he will follow bush step, because that is the way of the powers behind presidents in this nation.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleys
Biden actually caught my interest this time. He presented well and actually spoke to what I wanted to hear about.

Biden is the man! It's pretty clear he doesn't have a shot which is unfortunate, but I think he'll get the job as Secretary of State, at least I hope he will. He's probably the most "Presidential" candidate I've ever seen.

Edit: Oh yeah, the questions, well it was all screened crap anyway. The video that was trying to be funny wasn't even funny and everyone thought it was freakin' hilarious. Those rednecks make Louie Anderson look like Richard Pryor.
I hate watered down crap like that.

Peace

[edit on 24-7-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I didnt like this debate .It seems to me its not a debate when all the canidates don't get a chance to respond to every question..to me putting a time limit on a Presidental Debate is foolish.This is very important stuff here people! You or your childrens lives could be at stake.You never know when one of theses nitwits wants to rob ,pillage and kill one of our neighbors.i say no limit debates ,lets let these so called brillant people either hang themselves or really truly move ahead of the pack!

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Guiliani had a great take on the Democrat Debates.

"At no time during their 3 debates have they used the words ?Islamic terrorists."

Note to Democrats....if you want more people to watch your debates, put them on FOX News. But that would put your candidates at risk of answering tough questions. I don't know if they could handle that.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Note to Democrats....if you want more people to watch your debates, put them on FOX News.

Faux, er I mean Fox news?
Wow, I needed to laugh, thanks for that.

Fox news is the mouthpiece for Neocons, religious conservatives and shockjocks like Coulter,
hell it's not even trusted by a good amount of people on the right.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I can't even stand to watch it for too long. It's like the combined stupidity of all of those people reached out and strangles me. Christ.

ape

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
first of all iori NAFTA is not 'free trade ', it's managed trade designed to benefit those in control and not the people. NAFTA is one of the reasons we are having massive illegal immigration coming from mexico.

On the Republicans it doesn't matter who the candidate will be he will follow bush step, because that is the way of the powers behind presidents in this nation.

marge, obviously you have not looked into congressman Ron Paul. He wants nothing to do with the globalist neocons and their failed policies. Honestly, please do research before slamming the republican candidates. I know alot of them are chicken hawk globalists, but not all.

the democratic debates were pathetic. Hillary was just standing there in here pink suite nodding her head like a human bobblehead at everything everyone else said ( which wasn't much anyways ). The fact these people are even taken seriously is very disturbing. Don't get me wrong, the republican ' front runners ' are just as pathetic, especially rudy and undeclared fred thompson.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by ape]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I wasnt really too fond of the debate

I find it hard to trust any of these people, I mean how can we know for sure that they're answering honestly? we cant of course, I wish that there was a system set up that if they are lying their pedestal flashes red, and when they're telling the truth it flashes green, i think that would be a good way to make a judgement on who we want running this country, even with that setup i think that they are still going to lie.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The You-tube debates where a failure. It doesn't look like there will be a Republican You-Tube debate after this debacle.

Of course McCain and Ron Paul have agreed to do it, but Guiliani and Romney have already said no!

Debates should not be treated like a game show. Debates this early in the season are worthless anyway. Too much to gain for the lower candidates, too much to lose for the upper tier.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join