It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bravo, Young Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Summer vacations for J.B. Dill didn't mean trips to Disney World or baseball camp. Instead his parents, who once worked for an arm of the State Department, would pack up their only son and head to Costa Rica, New Guinea or Ethiopia.

The trips to poor countries had a profound effect. Dill decided to try to do something about the conditions he encountered, especially the devastation caused by waterborne diseases.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Source

I do a lot more reading here than I do posting. At times the negativity starts to get me. Here's an article about a young man from my neck of the woods. His actions show that the good intentions and brains of one humble American teenager can possibly make a pretty big impact on the lives of a lot of people. I hope this young man's simple water purification process gets implemented if it indeed works.

If it is feasible and is not implemented, I'm blaming the Libs, Neo-cons, NWO, Bush, Cheney, Islamofascists, Truthers, Putin, the Chinese, the MSM, Sheeple, Obama, Clinton, False Flaggers, Mind Controllers, Rascists, the guy that said "pull it", Freemasons, OOBE'ers, Atlanteans, Greys, Reptilians, and anyone else people on this site always argue about.

Oh, yeah, and Ron Paul, too. Even if he does believe in the constitution, he's getting blamed.

I posted this in Social Issues because this Wisconsin teen is obviously socially responsible. The world could use more like him.

Musky

I just had Chicken AND Dumplings.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Great thread Musky, and just goes to show that there are people who care about the world beyond their neighood.

Not only can this young man be proud of himself, but his parents appear to have done a great job in rising this young man.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Excellent thread and great find...

We sure could use a few more like him...

OUTSTANDING

Semper

join