It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Resistance Movement?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Thanks Thor, keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

"Deny Ignorance" is the motto of ATS. So I am just doing my job to deny ignorance and ask for reasonable evidence to back up a wild claim. This forum is not intended as a place for fantasy and fiction to be shared, it is intended as a place of rational and logical discussion.

If that bothers you, then oh well. Perhaps you need to rethink your own belief system.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

As usual you are wrong. These are FALSE GROUPS created by the CIA, MI5 to discredit the original Arm organization. There is ONLY ONE REAL ARM organization started by me. ARM so frightened the New World Order they had to create false groups to discredit the original organization. The yahoo group was another fraud that was taken down by my Lawyers demand. Do you think a serious effective group would not be harassed? You need to wake up...... You are all sheep being lead to the slaughter.... SEE LINK TO GET THE FACTS...

edit on June 16th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: snipped spam

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Ok. But atleast contribute to the thread. When ever you ask "prove that aliens exist" that takes the thread off topic in a major way.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
*SNIP*
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

We are always fighting for the LIGHT.....
edit on June 16th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: SNIPPED SPAM

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ThorTemplar

you are a sad sad person. dont u realize we ONLY exist because of the greys and their holy work? only they protect us from the reptoids and the bringers of teh darkness. without the greys we would be another reptoid slave colony planet.

we should worship our grey overlords

accept them or suffer teh consqunsences

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
*SNIP*reply to post by Turiddu

Prove you exist. I am sure you think you are free, the banks do not run the world, there are no free energy devices, there are no cures etc. Do you think actual proof would be allowed to be shown. You really do not understand the real world.

UNDERSTAND THIS.... Everything you totally believe is a complete lie. Start there and then start thinking properly..

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I imagine Alien resistance look like The Fifth Column from TV Show "V"

edit on 15-6-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
*SNIP*
reply to post by fishspeaker

Overlords, you really know your place as a SLAVE. It fits you. ARM has destroyed LOTS of hostile raping, abducting Aliens and stopped them from abducting hundreds of others. We work with the Galactic Space Brotherhood. A positive Alien group wishing the best for Earth beings. You are full of Alien implants that control your thinking.

I would be happy to help you remove them. Then you would understand. Earth traitors are a terrible evil group of people, like the NWO.

Further, send them my way. I need another Ribbon showing more Alien kills....

BRING IT ON.....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The links are out?
the aliens must have got them!
and its all your fault...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:27 AM