It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna See my Sketches ??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
freeza? nice work man

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Phantom
freeza? nice work man
For sayin' the right answer(thank God I drew it right) ,The Phantom, you get to see head shots of the hulk,iron-man, and captain america. Thanks for ya support guys , I'll continue to post up some more sketches and if anyody wants me to draw some alien form ,whether reptillian or greys just tell me which one ya wanna see.Hope all of ya out there have a great day and keep a look out at the sky above, ya don't know what you might find.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
These are the pics from the first page by IcedTenG (which I didn't get permission to post up so I hope it's alright), who is one good anime artist which ya could clearly see in these pics.I'm doin' some alien sketches as I'm postin' so I'll post them up later on around 9 or 10PM, so keep on commentin' so I could get on to drawin' more stuff exclussively for all ya folks out there who are on BTS.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Im sorry if I was a little late in postin' the sketches I've promised so I hope it was worth the wait.I'll post up some sketches on reptillians and other types of races in about a day or two from now so I hope theyll meet your expectations folks, see ya later and have a good night or day (dependin' where you're from).

( I messed up with the other pics so Ill have to take pictures of them again since the damn light hit it at an angle which made them come out blury)

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I've got two more pics that I felt will live up to my expectation at the time which are of a nordic alien girl and of a reptillian.These are not based on how they were seen in peoples' encounters , just based on how I'd like them to be like without goin' over the limite and makin' it get banned for it's brutality or appearance.Hope you enjoy these pics ya been waitin' for 'cause I enjoyed creatin' them, thanks for postin' folks.(on the reptillian pic you could see a part of the last pic I did)

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
...Cool picts steve-o...

Still haven't learned to upload pictures in the usual way...

So I linked to this new image...

I drew it about a day ago, and it took a couple hours...

I'll be working on a few more....

Cheers!

www.msnusers.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I wasn't able to go to the link ya put (since I'm not a member) so I'll just post the pics ya gave to me 'till I create an account in that link ya posted up.These pics are by Cosmokatt7 folks so I hope ya comment on his work as well 'cause this guy still can draw pretty darn good.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'm back folks and I'm feelin' better than ever, I've got 3 more pics to show ya folks.Hope ya enjoy them and post something about it or if anybody has some character they'd want me to draw I'd gladly draw it and post it up on this thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Sorry guys if I've got nothing to show ya today (hopefully I make it up to ya tommorow), I've been a little busy with one of my paintings I've been doin' and some custom T-shirts I've been doin' for my fam. I'll do some more anime characters for ya and some alien stuff.See ya later folks 'cause I've got some work to do.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I didn't live up to my promise of showin' ya anime character sketches, but I've still got some pics to show ya today.These drawings were done a couple of months ago so it's not up to my current skill level.Thanks for lookin' at my drawings and I hope ya have a good night.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Tommorow I'll promise some new art for ya to see 'cause I've been occupied doin' other stuff art related and just plain old job work each day.Thanks for all the non-members/BTS members who've seen my art and had either commented on it or not.Hope everybody has a good night(dependin' where you're from), and a great week-end, 'cause I've been lookin' foward to it.

[edit on 3-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Damn, we got some good artists here on ATS.

Steve-o, i like the way you implement your own style into the DBZ characters.

Good job guys!

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Damn, we got some good artists here on ATS.

Steve-o, i like the way you implement your own style into the DBZ characters.

Good job guys!
Thanks for the compliment thehumbleone since what you've told seems to be the truth.I've never been into drawin' anime characters such as DBZ but because of IcedTenG showin' his DBZ work drawed interest into me to try to draw these characters the way I see them.If you have any art you'd like to show us you're more than welcome to do so since I'm not the type to criticize anyone elses art since everybody has there own unique way of drawin'.Thanks for your post and I hope ya post back.

[edit on 3-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Hello steve-o,

here's a new drawing I finished recently....

Just pencil. Took a couple of hoursl

It'a "pet project" of mine....

Say Hello to....The Astropunk !

www.msnusers.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The external image didn't work Cosmokatt7 so it looks like I'll have to post the art ya sent me earlier.I'll think about postin' some sort of short story thing with some of my sci-fi characters, 'till then see ya folks and hope ya have a great day.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'm gonna show ya one of the t-shirts I was doin' for my cousin who's a venom fanatic so he got what he wanted for a small fee.Thanks for all your words of encouragement and to those who've just passed by and looked at my work.Hope ya have a great night 'cause I'm lookin' foward to it, see ya folks.(the additional stuff is sketches I do to warm up)

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hi folks I've got an old drawin' I did when I was in high school before saddam was ever captured or killed. In this drawing I depicted Saddam goin' to some court room with his lawyer and the "D" himself, the crazy part is that he ended up bein' killed after goin' through the court process which led to his execution. I don't know how I predicted he was gonna die but I have this old drawin' to prove what I've said is'nt bs (the final inked drawin' is still held by my art teacher at the high school of art and design )

[edit on 7-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I've got two new sketches for ya and I hope ya enjoy them folks, I got the inspiration to do these sketchs from lookin' at some of Mark Bagley's work on the spider-man series , which led to me changin' my avatar into one of his works 'cause this guy draws one of the best damn spider-mans in the industry. If only he could appear in a NYC Comic Con so I could get a sketch or some advice from him, see ya folks.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I've got some more sketches to show ya people today, but first I'll show ya some of my old stuff before I unleash my new material later on today, see ya folks 'cause I'm pretty busy right now doin' stuff .

[edit on 8-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm tryin' to make most of the sketches I've done last longer so I'll just post one sketch I did which is the baddy from Resident Evil 2 "S.T.A.R.S !!!" Hope everyone has a good night and may God bless you all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join