It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin towers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Theres some footage on the internet that Shows sure as heck a UFO around the twin towers before 9/11. Anyone else find this strange

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Can you please provide us with a link?

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 07:43 PM
link   
proved fake as far what ive heard

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 09:21 PM
link   
There's several flavors of this going around (please do provide us with a link).

There's a number that were outright hoaxes (including the one of "travelerguy"... we all know that one's a fake, right?) and several with discs photoshopped into them.

There's a couple that are misidentified falling debris, and at least one of a bird that looks like a UFO flying fast (but only because it's close to the camera. However, if you look, you can see the bird's shape and the movement of its wings.

This was the most photographed event of modern time. No credible alien spacecraft has shown up on any footage to date.

jra

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 01:39 PM
link   
if it's the one where they are in a helicopter and the "UFO" flies past, then that is so a fake. the UFO is CG and was edited into the film. it's not badly done, but to me it's just screaming CG...

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
ufos dont have smoke.

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
link dutifully provided for your pleasure, think there has been a thread on this already

www.scifi.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It's a SciFi channel TV commercial and has been identified as such when it first appeared on their website. It has even aired on cable channels a couple years ago.

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted
www.gauravjalan.com...
Is that really a UFO in that pic? I guess it is because it already shows that both of the towers were hit.

Then again, it could just be another airplane.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I've never seen the www.guarjavan.... pics it looks like another larger class airliner banking right. The Sci-Fi Channel one is completely fake. However, I've gone to limewire a p2p thing and downloaded some video of what seems to be a helicopter flying backwards and to the left of the screen, when I first saw it I was sure it some sort of properlerless, propellantless craft. I'm still now sure.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
theres lots of threads about this. its a fake.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
How many times are we gonna go over this its a fake commercial for the scifi channel

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Either way, Its disturbing to watch those planes crash into the twin towers.

Deep

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Some people are just way too paranoid...there was nothing 'extra-terrestrial' about 9/11. It was a tradgedy, and yes, maybe the government knew more about it than it let on, or could have stopped it, or whatever. As for UFOs...? Nuh-uh. I just don't see why it would have anything to do with aliens. I vote fake

top topics

join