It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gladiators where alien abductions->experiments?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I saw an article about the resemblance of the gladiator helmet with the commonly blived alien face.
A chain of arguments lead to the theory that aliens abducted physically strong scum (none would miss them) of the Roman world to experiment with.
When they boosted their moral-strength they released them back.

Eventually they where captured and used as gladiators in the arena.

s1.gladiatus.gr...

Comments on the article?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well im'not so good in greek but I think ''Σε έχουν κλέψει ήδη σήμερα και γιοΏ½αυτό θα σε λυπηθούν για λίγο'' mean 404 not found

I look forward for a traduction!

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So all you are really basing this theory on is the fact that some gladiator helmets resembled Aliens? I think you are going to need to back it up with more than that.

(and preferably with a website in English)

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Comments on the article?

i MAY be a little sensitive here, but ....whew, that's a hard one...... you come up with A FRIGGIN BROWSER GAME to speculate if roman gladiators (who, by the way, are quite well documented) were alien abductions ?

Oh, for the ones who like to ...ehm....research, just change the .gr to .com for TEH TRUTH.

god, this starts to hurt....

[edit] aah. way simpler, since the link is connected to a uid, i would say it's just plain advertising......i'm starting to miss the greerists, at least that was fun

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Phil J. Fry]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Your source links to a video game

Now I have a question for you here. Where the Minitaur's also getting abducted too?

Please point out which helm looks like an alien?

I just needed a break from the serious posts for a minute.. Your going to need alot more than this to make anyone take you seriously..

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
OK, I've got a more serious take than some of the goofballs here. The gladiators' helm had a strange shape because this design caused sword blows to glance off. As far as we know, it had nothing to do with aliens.

Though, people such as David Icke would probably claim that the Roman emperors were reptoids.

new topics

top topics

join