It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Floods In Modern History (UK)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The winds are quite heavy here, I hope the rain eases off but it doesn't look good.

S&F to the OP, and I must say I am surprised to not see many updates from the ATS'ers here in the UK, please give us updates if your area is affected

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm lucky as my wife and I live on a hill. Parts of Epping Forest nearby are just sodden at the moment though - the dog looked as if she'd been dunked in mud at the end of our walk this afternoon. She was a happy little dog though! On a more serious note, we've had a veritable deluge here over the past few days, with more coming. Stay safe folks.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Yeah my dog was filthy too but she had a good time (see above)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Why are people panic buying, they should be stocked up for such an emergency already. Talk about a dramatic world, can't people pay attention to what has been happening. Do people think that it is only going to happen somewhere else and not effect them? I'm disappointed in the human race. They are too caught up in the ratrace and their ego to see the warnings.

I expected more of the English I guess, they were a very sensible people at one time.
edit on 25-11-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
can i just point out that this thread is from over 5 yrs ago. might explain the lack of updates.

(i blame the lack of dates in the ats search function btw , i wasnt trying to be facetious)
edit on 25-11-2012 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

I got to start checking the dates of the original articles every time I post. I guess my mind is on the cookies we just made.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku
can i just point out that this thread is from over 5 yrs ago. might explain the lack of updates.

(i blame the lack of dates in the ats search function btw , i wasnt trying to be facetious)
edit on 25-11-2012 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

Ha ha ha I never even noticed that

Oh well, it's happening again I suppose so call it a re-run

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
After having a good ATS search I'm amazed to see there isn't a current thread about the dire situation in The UK.

So I started one here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join