It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do u think about the jessica lungsford case?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

What do u think about the jessica lungsford case?

www.buzzle.com

What do u think about the Jessica case the little 9year old girl who was raped and burryed alive by a man named Couey they are saying he is retared and does not know what he was doing I think that is such bull# even a retared person knows what is right and wrong. Also I hope he gets the death sentence and what do u think if u dont know google it this hit me hard because i love very close to Tampa Florida and i just am shock i cant believe he is still alive(couey) its just wrong he took a little girl from her home raped and killed her what do u think should happened to him?
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
malaysia.answers.yahoo.com
law.gsu.edu
www.associatedcontent.com
www.foxnews.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Child Rapist Goes Free Because Court Can't Find Interpreter

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Living in near Tampa bay this story really hits home for me.
This tragic event left me stunned to hear that the killer had to take an IQ test to see if he would get the death pen.!!
I was so outragged to hear this!!! The man worked all his life, and was not retarded!!!

This burns me to no end!!!! They claim he is not mentally able to handle such a thing. Want a bunch of nonesense!!!
I have other select words here, but will reframe from getting to mixed up in my emotions!

I do know this however! Justice will be served! He wont last long in jail before a biker shanks that Mo Fo!!
The system is so screwed up to make a killer of a child take an IQ test when he is an older man that worked all his life..
I mean this to me is going way over the line!!!

His trail is comming up, So stay tuned for this one folks, and if it was covered already Im sorry, I was just so moved by this story..

www.buzzle.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Anyone living in Florida today knows that he is getting his sentance today.

Anyone who could take a little girl from her home, rape her, and then tell her to get into a garbage bag, and then burry her alive in his own backyard deserves more than death!!

This whole case has made me lose alot of faith in mankind! These sicko IMO shouldnt be let off the hook with death! I say let them rott in the meanest jails where people who hurt kids get no respect and are raped daily!! Might sound dark, but come on people, he burried a 9 year old girl alive!!!!

[snip] - Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well I guess I can live with that.. They gave him life, up to his death penalty.. He is going to fri!! Tho I hope he gets stabbed in jail before he gets it from the state...

SR

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
quite a sick and evil person he'll get what he deserves.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I thought this was so sickening. Poor little girl. He doesnt need the death penalty. He should rot in jail for the rest of his life. That way he can slowly suffer in a little cell, just like she had to.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
An update to an old thread of mine..

Normally I wouldn't be dancing with joy over the death of a man with Cancer.
However last month, Couey the man who raped and killed this little girl died of Cancer!

He didn't make it to death row, and was taken off this Earth.. Now I will leave it up for debate, But some think that God had a hand in his timely death.
Others feel that it was his time..

But no matter what you feel is the truth.. I am happy this monster got what was coming to him!
For any man to rape and murder a small child is something I have a hard time with.. Good riddance Couey! Now if only more child killers could just croke from cancer the world is better off without these souless beasts wasting up jail space and tax payers dollars!
Is it wrong of me to feel that way?

top topics

join