It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschild dynasty unites after 190 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Rothschild dynasty unites after 190 years

www.telegraph.co.uk

The French and English branches of the Rothschild banking dynasty are to unify ownership of the firm in a single holding company for the first time since the family separated in the 19th century.

Under the new structure, the two sides of the family will own shares in a holding company, FamilyCo, which in turn will own the French and English banks through an existing French vehicle called Paris-Orleans, listed on the Paris bourse.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.canada.com
www.ft.com

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I don't know what to make of this exactly as I am not a finance buff.

All I know is that the skin underneath my tinfoil cap started tingling when I read this.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ever heard the saying "follow the money"?

Well that should best explain what this "reunion" could be related to. What would you do with 2 century old stocks, point is, any thing one wanted.

Just the thought of that, from a world control angle...

Dae

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
From the OP's article:

Now they are to be united at shareholder level to "secure the unity and long-term independence of the banking group", said a statement released yesterday.

*shudders* Heck my skin didnt tingle, it wanted to crawl off me!

Long term independence! Damn right Rosthchilds, youre days are numbered, NON-PROFIT banking on its way! (gods I hope so!)

NM Rothschild of London ditched the gold market in 2004, pretty much the same time I joined ATS, when I read the BBC article back then, I wondered what it meant and now I wonder where this is all heading. Hmm perhaps this move is to counteract something, perhaps a crash that would happen if they did not do this, remember they said they are doing it to ensue banking stays united (in their scamming) and independent (profit making). A crash would bring them too much attention and give volume to those voices who say that the banking system is a scam.

top topics

join