It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sentient world: war games on the grandest scale

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Thanks for your words Avery

Perhaps this would have some relevance here:

Abstract:
APOLLO is a software application in the intelligence community that enables the analyst to reason through a prediction of a Subject's decision making, to identify assumptions and determinant variables, and to quantify each variable's relative contribution to the prediction, producing a graphical representation of the analysis with explicit levels of (un)certainty. The analyst builds Bayesian networks either from scratch or from previous models or templates. Bayesian networks integrate situational information with the Subject's personality and culture to provide a probabilistic prediction of alternative competing hypotheses about actions that a Subject might choose. The personality and culture variables-a unique application of psychosocial expertise-are based on literature and expert consensus.
cryptome.org...

I wish i would have had that for the first post

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
damn ignorance thats a great find! i agree that should of been in theee front of the bus!!

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I submit that this answers the question "How can THEY successfully enact such a brazen authoritarian takeover and genocide?"

They know what each of us will do in any number of scenarios via very accurate models that already tailor adverttizing to offer us products when metadata indicates we will need it... no actual old fashioned investigation needed.

Introduce obvious media disinfo? So and so will respond with snarky online comments and lament for when media told the truth.

Manipulate "elections" and place obvious clowns in power? So and so will will make more outraged posts and perhaps even engage in some face to face meetings and marches, but so what?

Introduce a suspect super scary disease and then rush out a miracle cure with a barely concealed paper trail and a host of public questioning and deaths? Most will sink into a resigned depression ... but so and so will start to plot with real life friends to survive the coming culling, so we can surround them with tailored events to break their spirit ... while so and so will actually work to harm certain targets in the perceived power structure, so we can easily intercept before anything actually happens.

etc.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Spirit cannot be simulated.

Anything can be simulated. It's just a matter of accuracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join