It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sentient world: war games on the grandest scale

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Sentient world: war games on the grandest scale

www.theregister.com

The DOD is developing a parallel to Planet Earth, with billions of individual "nodes" to reflect every man, woman, and child this side of the dividing line between reality and AR.

Called the Sentient World Simulation (SWS), it will be a "synthetic mirror of the real world with automated continuous calibration with respect to current real-world information", according to a concept paper for the project.

"SWS provides an environment for testing Psychological Operations (PSYOP)," the paper re
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.gwu.edu

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
DARPA's iXo Artificial Intelligence Control Grid: 'The Official Version'
SuperPropaganda: They're Trying to Extract Human Brain Responses from All Known Media
DARPA AI .mil & more
video.google.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Now they're taking it to a full world simulation. And jus timagine: this is the stuff they're actually telling us about.

This is what i've been saying, using their own quotes and materials even:

Google Video Link

The national debt keeps rising as we're paying for our own enslavement, physical that is, the debt itself is enslavement itself by definition.

www.theregister.com

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Yeah how to simulate how they will kill us all with their eugenics plan. But don't worry, the government loves you, cares about you...

Another way to simulate where the resistance movement will emerges... how to crush them. Really amazing stuff.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Interesting.... This worries me. A simulated earth give them too much ability to see how plan's will work out. What I wonder though, is how they intend to get around the human element? I seriously doubt they can duplicate world leaders, and the general populous.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
My look on it is this...

Chances are, there is already a system developed and currently practicing these "tests". This is just a smoke screen to test the waters and see what type of feed-back would be collected. This information would most likely be used is this "simulation" and be calculated along with other factors.

Stay one step ahead, and just make sure they stay one step behind.

-Droops

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
would it be like in that movie war games - the WOPR.

I'm sure you dont need an virtual enviroment to simulate wars and stuff. Maybe have de-classified information recorded with casualties, damages and so fourth and waypoints or something and generate information based on that. Like how many rounds are expelled, like if you wanna simulate the probability of flying through a SAM site versus how many projectiles are there, how fast they are, how fast the aircraft is and the pilots statistics. Should be a simple formula. Probably make gazazillions with the military.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
"I seriously doubt they can duplicate world leaders, and the general populous."

Actually, I think the world leaders would be the easiest to make conform. Most are already on the "Plan" or will be easily influenced since they love power and money far toooooo much. It's the general public that will give them a bit of grief. The governments have been collecting data and creating profiles on everyone for years. Now they can finally punch in all that data and set some scenarios in motion. They will probably equate about an 8% +- fault tolerance, but they will get the general idea.

I just hope that some if not most people will see this for what it really is and not some fun D.O.D. new war games program that they are just playing with!!

Nice find and thanks again for sharing it with us!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
One of the traits that I've always heard as being a hallmark of intelligence was the understanding that other beings are conscious and make decisions. This is what allows us to understand eachother and predict behavior. A system such as this is just the incredible refinement of that ability, so there is nothing particularly new in that regard.

Also, while such a system could obviously be used for evil, it could also of course be used for good- to predict the response of an area to a natural disaster or epidemic to most efficiently meet that crisis.

Those in power have always used prediction and manipulation for good or bad. And technology such as this is really inevitable- if it's possible to do, someone, somewhere will eventually do it. So we should focus on the two things we can really control- who is in power, and what he can do with that power.

If you don't believe you can still change those two things, then "they" have alredy won, a system such as this isn't necessary.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
From an experienced Dungeon Master, the human element cannot be counted on as remaining predictable.

-ADHD

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
That was a great vid!

It seems that all this technology has come to some use after all - to quash any uprising against global domination plans that seem to be designed for the enslavement of man and coming to a town near you soon!

If you put 2 and 2 together, and consider the future of RFID and military global tracking systems, they will know the location, and the value of each and every human or 'commodity' in the entire globe, there really will be no place to run, not even them thar hills.

Check out RFID implants used in night clubs...
RFID...Coming to a Nightclub near you...

I think this video definately is the future, as it shows a convergance of technolgies that if achieved could put an end to all wars, as they simply wouldn't be worth starting now, would they? ...so the only other enemy would be... civilians?

As I watched it, I had to ask myself, "Who is the US Army fighting that would require such sohphisticated hardware and software?" I mean there aren't that many countries that would want to be up against such a system are there? So is it really being designed to avert an even greater future enemy? - say an EBE race or races perhaps? - if you add to this tech, and the Missile defense shield across Europe, it sure makes you wonder!

Although the video shows the use of the system in attack scenarios, it will probably work better as a reactive defensive system - cum - people tracker, providing real-time data through on-demand visual feeds to officers and troops in the theatre-of-war, during battle (or takedown).

At the very least, it should stop any 'errors' in downed friendly troops and equipment.

This really should be the final chapter of "The Art of War-How to Win Everytime!

[edit on 24/7/2007 by deaman88]

[edit on 24/7/2007 by deaman88]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Spirit cannot be simulated.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Orwellian stuff, but this was obviously not up and running when they went into Iraq.

My point being, the leadership and their agenda and ambitions are not perfect and can't be simulated. Sometimes their objectives and their desires are the part of the equation that are irrational and can't be predicted, and lead to the opposite result of what they want.

To factor that out, the simulation has to take over for them and run the world. Welcome to the matrix!

However, people with real power being how they are, I don't see them ceding power to an array of supercomputers and the tech-nerds that program them any time soon.

And what's to say they won't just cherry pick or skew these simulations to get out of them what they want to hear? Not like it hasn't been done before...

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Now they're taking it to a full world simulation. And jus timagine: this is the stuff they're actually telling us about.

This is what i've been saying, using their own quotes and materials even:

The national debt keeps rising as we're paying for our own enslavement, physical that is, the debt itself is enslavement itself by definition.

www.theregister.com

lol, love the first music track from the video (it's the intro of one of dieselboy's albums
) (Though that video is quite old).

Though, keep in mind, not all RFID chips are IMPLANTS, so it's not like you're a walking beacon, at least not yet. (And most of the chips radius are quite limited)

As for the ''world simulation'' system, they might be able to do simulations, but I doubt that it will *EVER* simulate ''100% accurately", unless I missed some facts about how RFID chips can read your mind and know your exact behaviour pattern to certain circumstances.

*cough*Even money nowadays has RFID chips, will it breach my privacy? Maybe, but when I use the cash to buy something I'll be rid of it, at least for a little while.

[edit on 24/7/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Watching the video i thought WTF? Drum+Bass tunes

Looked more like some clip for a game than anything else

One should never forget that people are going to do freaky things like blowing themselves up so no computer will ever realistically be able to determine the out come of a war on this scale, heck just look at Iraq.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Spirit cannot be simulated.

Absolutely spot on.

We can never destroy what cannot be simulated.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
all im thinking at this point is a reference i heard about on coast to coast, art bell was talking to a area 51 ex guard. he was apparently discharged due to medical problems and he called art saying he had spent the last week on the run across the country.
im not going to go into debate about how credible he was, ill try and find a link to add, but the point he made was pretty unsettling.
he said typical things, he said there was a race that had made contact with a precursor to the nasa program and had since infiltrated elements in the military. particularly area 51. he said they had plans to have very serious disasters strike high density populated areas and the intention was to reduce the numbers to make us more manageable. this game would help alot if they were planning sucha a plot.
what got me about what he was saying wasnt what he was saying, it was that he was a nervous reck and obviously very terrified. he said theyd triangulate on his position fast. less than a minute into the explanation he was handing art, the radio station lost feed and he lost his line to the caller. interesting at the least. i suggest we give the guy a listen. he may be on to something.
and as a sidenote, apparently someon called the station a day or two after basically saying the caller mentioned above wouldnt be calling again.

creepy.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Think I heard that before... The art bell thing.

To me it sounded like the guy was faking it, his 'distressed' voice sounded forced and a few things didn't seem to add up.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
what didnt add up? he had probably 40 seconds at best on the air and the guy was sobbing and hypervenhalating and crying and i was just disturbed hearing this guy. but if you dont buy him how do you explain how the radio stations feed dropped while he talked. it wasnt his connection to the station it was the stations connection to the satellite. i doubt it is even possible for a civillian to command the satellite to behave how the official story details,if they could it probably get them caught, and why go through all that just for a hoax?
im telling you all, this game they got, it makes alot of sense for crowd control if you get my drift. especially if you fit certain theorhetical possibilities in.
i for one think that caller had more he wanted to share, just like dear old isaac, he simply did not put out as much as needed to authenticate.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
Watching the video i thought WTF? Drum+Bass tunes

Looked more like some clip for a game than anything else

One should never forget that people are going to do freaky things like blowing themselves up so no computer will ever realistically be able to determine the out come of a war on this scale, heck just look at Iraq.

Well, that's another problem with attempting to simulate world leaders. Sure, they wield much power, and if youc an predict what they do, you can predict to a good degree what the antionw ill do. But sicne they're also just one person, it would be very easy for them to do something "spur fo the moment", or mayeb be inspired by a dream or even a movie they saw to take a different course of action. And if you have plans out to 10 years based one veryone doing exactly what you predict... you've got a problem.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I also mentioned the fact that behaviour patterns cannot truly be simulated.

But keep in mind this is supposed to be updated real-time, so if mr. x had a RFID chip and was in fact, being tracked for this system, they would know that he saw this movie.

For dreams, that would be harder to do (assuming that the world leaders actually remember their dreams)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join