It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Vaccines Caused Gulf War Syndrome?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Brittish Military Doctor Lieutenant Colonel Graham Howe is backing claims that Gulf War Syndrome was cause by a series of inoculations soldiers received prior to the 1991 Iraq War. This in spite the fact that for 13 years Britain�s Ministry of Defence has denied all claims that vaccines are to blame for the diseases.

"Lieutenant Colonel Graham Howe has become the first expert to directly link the inoculations to severe health problems suffered by vaccinated troops."

www9.sbs.com.au...

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I can believe it. We got even more shots over there right before the air war began. It was totally out of the blue. And word was that the shyte had never even been tested.

I've seen huge numbers of those afflicted by Gulf war syndrome. Sometimes it's almost too much to accept. 200,000+ soldiers out of 750,000..

To me, that says that (if that figure is correct) that that was probably the percentage of people who were just genetically unable to handle the toxins they pumped into us. That wouldn't be a surprise.

If they can prove that the shots really caused it, the government and pharmeceutical companies responsible should be held accountable! They should be forced to pay generous settlements to those afflicted. That is the only right thing we can do for our veterans.

join