It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair moves into historic Jerusalem palace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Blair moves into historic Jerusalem palace

www.dailymail.co.uk

Tony Blair was accused of having delusions of grandeur as it emerged he may base himself in a Jerusalem palace for his role as Middle East envoy.

The former premier has been looking at an imposing, historic edifice with a ballroom, fragrant gardens and a wonderful view of the golden dome of the city's al-Aqsa mosque.

The house - built in 1931 - was once the home of Britain's high commissioner to Palestine. Today it serves as the UN's Middle East HQ.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Now, how do I address this without touching on the reference to the anti-Christ sitting on the "throne of God"

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
infinite- do you think he will get anything done, really?

Blair would have to change the whole of israel for him to do anything, and thats not going to happen.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Interesting to say the least. But seeing that the article has been posted in the Daily Mail, I will keep cautiong to weither it is true or not.

If you read further down the article it states:

Mr Blair's aides confirmed he hoped to use offices in the building but denied he planned to make it his residence.

Now, how do I address this without touching on the reference to the anti-Christ sitting on the "throne of God"

Difficult not to touch upon reference to the Anti - Christ if this article is true. But is the anti-christ not meant to take control of the temple on the Mount before he is sitting on the so called Throne of God.?

[edit on 23-7-2007 by spencerjohnstone]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone
Difficult not to touch upon reference to the Anti - Christ if this article is true. But is the anti-christ not meant to take control of the temple on the Mount before he is sitting on the so called Throne of God.?

Yeah.

Don't start getting worried until he builds the new temple and starts sacrificing pigs in it.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I do not think it is blair, can you imagine the scene out of omen 2 where damien goes why me, can you imagine blair saying something like that with his ego. I do not think its him, and he will not get anything done, and the arabs do not expect much either.

[edit on 7/23/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Yeah.

Don't start getting worried until he builds the new temple and starts sacrificing pigs in it.

Well, who knows what Blair is planning

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Well, who knows what Blair is planning

Well he said in an interview with a paper in england, he channels the light every morning, wonder what the light tells him tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Well he said in an interview with a paper in england, he channels the light every morning, wonder what the light tells him tomorrow.

yeah, i read that too.

something about toe nails :S

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Historically the building was used by British officials, and it serves a politcal purpose right now. There's only something to see here if you want something to see IMO

[edit on 7-23-2007 by Esoterica]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The anti-christ would be 33 when he will come to take the role of Christ! remember that the anti-christ will declare that he is the Messiah!

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
Historically the building was used by British officials, and it serves a politcal purpose right now. There's only something to see here if you want something to see IMO

not really,

there is something about Blair trying to be the world's leader that scares me. i swear he wants to head the UN at some point.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
They wont be sacrifing pigs on the Temple Mount, its the red heffer that will be sacrfriced.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
not really,

there is something about Blair trying to be the world's leader that scares me. i swear he wants to head the UN at some point.

Yeah, but he was the leader of a powerful European nation. The only place to go is up. It might be scary in itself if you don't like the guy. But trying to draw a comparison to religious mumbojumbo doesn't really work because it would be reasonable for any British official to consider the palace as his primary office. Nothing special about Blair choosing it.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

I am glad that you said that because to tell you the truth he will be highly rewarded when the NWO takes place, after all he was did an excellent job supporting the Bush administration and its agendas.

I think he is just getting a taste of thing to comes as a head of the UN and all the wealth of influences he will acquired.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Maybe he will end up being the false prophet who points out the anti-christ.

How many years til Prince William hits his 30's?

I just looked he is 25 now, so in 2012 he will be 30. How nice.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Blair proves yet again that he is a shill for the brotherhood in this world. Imagine the symbology of him setting himself up as anti-christ wannabe in the middle east. I guess it is part of the conditioning process. Threat of middle east war that will end all wars, leads to consortium/brotherhood coronation of anti-christ prince in the middle east to ensure peace and the enslavement of all humanity in order to avoid war.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Blair is not the freakin AC. What he is doing may very well set the stage for it however by setting up an office in J'lem. The next person or the next after him may decide to live there as well as work there. This is just stage setting stuff that may take years to play out.

By the way, some claim that the red heffer is here again.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Maybe have someone, check Blairs head, for the beasts Number, while he is sleeping

Either way he is going to have a difficult time, trying to get peace-deal between both sides.

new topics

top topics

join