It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALEX COLLIER - truth or not ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Text Hey Guys, Any info on Apollo 20 Spaceship on the moon video, on youtube?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
What do you make out of the Billy Meier story? BM and AC's stories differ and in a large part, contradicts. Billy's accounts are more believable because it has been documented by researchers.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Personally I think Billy is suspect. I think he killed the real Billy took all his evidence and represented it as his own.

Alex on the other hand I think speaks volumes of truth.

my take anyway.

wZn

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I created my account to write this message. I used to consider Alex's documents as well planned science fiction & fantasy, until I saw this:

About holographic universe

Alex mentions about the holographic universe theory in 1994 video, and after more than 10 years I read about same theory in this scientific article.

Maybe he is for real after all.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
To who ever is interested in Alex Collier, I suggest checking this out...

www.youtube.com...

I believe that whether he's telling the truth about everything or not, what he talks about is something to take into serious consideration. He makes a lot of sense and talks about making the world a better place and helping it in much of it. He hasn't just been talking about contact with aliens he's talking about other serious topics that make perfect sense and ought to be taken seriously.

You can find an e book of his called defending sacred ground by searching it somewhere such as Google...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
kudos shadow15.. I couldn't agree more; this guy comes across as so sincere..

I just watched his 2008 lecture in Hawaii:

video.google.com...

whether provable or not, this man is inspiring -- sensitive, articulate, intelligent, and humble..

if this guy is a fake, he is an amazing actor...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a quick addendum: in 1996, Alex gave a lecture in which he stated that the Andromedans told him that at the turn of the millenium, New York City would be 'dust'... hmmmmmmmm; okay, so considering that statement, there are only 2 possibilities about this man: either he is totally legit, or he is WAY on the inside (considering how early he made this statement)..

I don't buy the fact that he's on the inside, since if he were, he wouldn't waste his time at small, obscure events making speeches to 50-100 people; if he were trying to spread propaganda, that kind of exposure wouldn't be worth his time..

I think he's legit.. ATS.. anyone?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Yeah, he's an interesting guy for sure!
He will be at a conference in LA beginning of June. I'm curious what he has to say.
There have only been very few appearances of him over the last 15 years.

So, we'll see!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Truth or not the idea's he speaks should be our goals for the good of humanity a world with no poverty no world hunger no war amongst our selves a world where people work together for the better who would not want that?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
For all o you who want recent alex videos. There are videos of interviews of him in 2009 on yotube. I also believe he is genuine. He also said that he was wrong when he gave hard dates in the 90s and that they were only possibilities.

[edit on 10/5/09 by OutlanderHuman24]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by salez20

salez.

Don't take this the wrong way, you have a lot to learn about all this "weirdness" and I say weird for all that is knew and previously unknown is weird.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by volitionawareness

I agree, his predictions are simply too bold and accurate to be merely coincidence. (his September 11th and black hole predictions)

He is either legit. Or a disinformationist for the U.S. government, WAY on the inside.

There does not seem to be any other alternatives or middle ground.

i'm going to go with legit because my own personal experiences support everything he's saying.

[edit on 12/7/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I want to see what this guy has to say about nothing he said coming to fruition. I mean, he was spouting claims of the earth being hollow.....uuuhhhhh, ok guy...the earth is hollow. right. There's pictures of the earth in which the camera has to take several shots to get a full picture, and a side effect of the technology they use and the size of the earth and many more variables come into play with a black Hole type image that appears. If you do not use this process, it can be verified that there is no hole the size of Australia in the center of the North Pole.

Also, he states all this stuff with such confidence, and it just sounds soooooo crazy what he's saying. I mean, how the hell does he know about a war that happened 9600 years ago on the moon...oh yeah, I forgot, he was abducted by aliens and they sat little o'l Alex down to catch him up on the 10,000 galactic history that he's missed, and to pass on the word!!!!! Well........huhuh....I ahhhhh, well, uuummmmm, ok, I don't know!!! lol hahahaha...guy sounds like a frootloop!!! I admire his story, and the creativity, but it just sound too out of this world to be true. But, maybe that's where the truth is, in the craziness. I feel that guys like this will never be given a fair shot. I believe in UFO's....but I just can't bring myself to believe that this guy knows the things he says he knows. The best credentials he has is as a accountant with his own accounting firm....yep, that's it folks.

Alex Collier - The Accountant - The Moon Man - The Space Man - The Crazy Man

It's much better probability that this guy has a sickness and really believes what he's saying vs him actually knowing this stuff.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 48Donbray

LOL What I love about your post is how honestly it reveals your mental process and the dilemma it puts you in. I imagine that nearly everybody here who is open-minded - and struggles to remain so - can identify with it.

But what I love most is that you say "I don't know". So many people with access to the same information as you are busy insisting they "know", one way or another (I'm not including experiencers and contactees here, just researchers)

As a wise man once said "I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing."

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Malcram]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Did you all see his 2009 speech at Project Camelot? It was stunning and dramatic.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 1234567

The guy (Alex Collier) is right on. No sugar coating. That is what we are up against. So read up on the Reptilians and the whole Illuminati thing and what is being done to the food supply, air, and water.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
My first post! Not trying to troll the page but just thought I’d put together a few things. I have not come across any evidence for or against Alex Collier’s claims, and probably won’t ever do so, however, a few things I thought of when watching the video:

www.truthcontrol.com...

AC: These time travellers have come back to find out about the tyranny, and they are in the process of intervening so that tyranny does not get out of control in their present time, which is our future. In coming back here, they have not only discovered things that they did not know, or had forgotten, but they also have come to realize that on many of these planets, they have come across a human race that they consider to be "genetic royalty". I am also including our race in this. Art, they literally consider our race royalty, because the sum of our genetics, the total genetics of all the races on this planet, is the sum total of 22 different extra-terrestrial races.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Flatter to deceive: 1. to praise insincerely, esp in order to win favour or reward 2. to show to advantage that dress flatters her 3. (tr) to make to appear more attractive, etc., than in reality 4. to play upon or gratify the vanity of (a person) it flatters her to be remembered 5. (tr) to beguile with hope; encourage, esp falsely this success flattered him into believing himself a champion 6. (tr) to congratulate or deceive (oneself) I flatter myself that I am the best

If we entertain the notion that Mr Collier is in fact a genuine contactee of the Andromedan race, then we have a lot to deal with don’t we?

www.4degreez.com...
• Requires excessive praise and admiration
• Takes advantage of others
• Grandiose sense of self-importance
• Lack of empathy
• Lying, to self and others
• Obsessed with fantasies of fame, power, or beauty

www.4degreez.com...
• Unwillingness to forgive perceived insults
• Excessive sensitivity to setbacks
• Distrustfulness and excessive self-reliance
• Projection of blame onto others
• Consumed by anticipation of betrayal
• Combative and tenacious adherence to personal rights
• Relentlessly suspicious

[ He certainly speaks with passion and it is quite obvious that he is a very intelligent guy. I can not refute his claims nor do I have any evidence to support them, but from a general, uneducated (as far as psychology is concerned) he does seem to possess quite a few of these traits above. Of course this also reflects our own understanding of these symptoms and to be honest, any guy who has had contact would most definitely be ‘put’ into these categories, whether for underhand purposes or not. A genuine conundrum! All the best x

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It's complete and utter nonsense, that doesn't mean it is not worth listening to though. I certainly find it entertaining anyway...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join