It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by VisionQuest
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
I sent in my request by mail for the free Alex Collier Vol.2 DVD 3 weeks ago for review on this site. Apparently, Alex has requested that the contents of the DVD not be uploaded to the web for various reasons. As soon as I receive the DVD I'll let y'all know.
Originally posted by Here Now
Yeah, hey man i just watch all 12 of his videos on You Tube. He has some legit info from what I heard. I have also been contacted and thats the only way I could varify what he was saying, especially about the civil wars that had gone on. I have no real knowing about the current agenda but seems plausible.
Only part I didnt agree with was the Nazi-Gray connection. I thoroughly believe they did make contact and partake in mass psy op programs on humans together. I have no proof, only what Ive seen in visions while working on that timeline.
Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by dalan.
And I agree with you yet again.
I just want an Alex Collier youtube update.
*(100th monkey syndrome is a theory where if 10% of the population is united in a thought, the other 90% catch on...google).
Well you obviously missed the part where we are creating our own future. All he told were possible happenings. So that's where we were going at that particular time. But our direction changes all the time, so what will happen also changes, but i guess 9/11 was a product on a larger scale. Most of the other things he predicted were not as important or with such a big impact. Noticed what happened after 9/11? Everywhere there were cameras and surveillance. It was told it's for safety. But come on. Think about it. The whole 9/11 story is a weird conspiracy for the new world order. Our privacy has dropped big time and now they have an excuse to gather lots of data about everyone "to prevent terrorst attacks". Doesn't that seem fishy to you? It was just used as an excuse to see what everyone is doing and to keep everyone as robots in this society. We are being used, and the sad thing is, most of us don't even care....
Originally posted by bluepowder
umh... while i will admit that alex collier does come across to me as being totally, 100% sincere and convinced of what he's talking about, and even while i think that the message he's conveying (stand up for yourselves, no saviour is going to come to get you out of the s**thole you're in etc.) is an entirely positive one, i still have to ask one question:
does it bother anyone at all that NONE! of the dates he specified in the lectures h'es given that i've read and/or seen on video have been met? not even a tiny little single one? i mean, like... NONE at all?
to me, this is more proof than i need to determine what to think about alex collier myself. draw your own conclusions...
edited for typos
[edit on 28-5-2008 by bluepowder]