It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALEX COLLIER - truth or not ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 1234567

One thing I've learnt from reading Alex Collier and Phil Schneider etc is anything is possible!! So everytime I hear new 'strange' information I accept it as a possibility, this has helped me alot and I hope more people accept this afterall, we are by no means close to know anything about the world we live in let alone whats beyond it (physically aswell as...not so physically).

thanks. EMM

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

I sent in my request by mail for the free Alex Collier Vol.2 DVD 3 weeks ago for review on this site. Apparently, Alex has requested that the contents of the DVD not be uploaded to the web for various reasons. As soon as I receive the DVD I'll let y'all know.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

I sent in my request by mail for the free Alex Collier Vol.2 DVD 3 weeks ago for review on this site. Apparently, Alex has requested that the contents of the DVD not be uploaded to the web for various reasons. As soon as I receive the DVD I'll let y'all know.

That would be great! I would really like to see that, assuming some different material than the general youtube AC videos.

Peace.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Alex Collier is legit in my opinion. The fact the guy was saying what he was in 1994 (and before?) and the fact he has made nothing from his information, and has a free book I reccomend you all get called Defending Sacred Ground here: www.exopolitics.org... .

I'm keen as mustard to find out more of Alex's new updated information since that brilliant interview. Let's hope if enough of us request it, he will come here to teach us some more!

Peace and Love

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
Yeah, hey man i just watch all 12 of his videos on You Tube. He has some legit info from what I heard. I have also been contacted and thats the only way I could varify what he was saying, especially about the civil wars that had gone on. I have no real knowing about the current agenda but seems plausible.

Only part I didnt agree with was the Nazi-Gray connection. I thoroughly believe they did make contact and partake in mass psy op programs on humans together. I have no proof, only what Ive seen in visions while working on that timeline.

The reason I believe the Nazi-Gray connection is that Phil Schneider (before he was murdered) said that the wreckage found in Roswell in 1947 had a swaztika on it, and the Feds had to haul it away because it would prove that contact had been made with aliens. German scientists were brought to the USA after WW2 and were working on flying disc crafts. There were actually two ufos that collideded with each other that day in Roswell. The other one was being flown by the Grays...and that wreckage contained the bodies that were found. Two Grays had died in the crash, but two survived. One of them was seriously injured and died a coupla days later. The fourth that survived was EBE who lived until 1952.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 1234567

Well, its been over a month and still no sign of my DVD or any response from Rick Keefe. So much for a free lunch!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I don't understand why the andromedans couldn't tell all of humanity that its in trouble, as opposed to a few contactees here and there.

How is passing on information imposing on free will? If someone gives you information you have the freedom to decide what to do with it. So the excuse that these other human colonies can't tell EVERYONE what is going on, because it violates free will, is complete circle logic.

Passing on information to an entire group is not a violation of free will, but more an expression of freedom.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

I hear you, perhaps mankind has to want it?

Good point.

100 monkeys.

Z

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Thank you, and for the record I am not trying to knock what Alex Collier has to say. I am just making sure that we look at it from all angles. There is a lot of information out there and it is hard to filter truth from lies.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

And I agree with you yet again.

I just want an Alex Collier youtube update.

*(100th monkey syndrome is a theory where if 10% of the population is united in a thought, the other 90% catch on...google).

Z

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by dalan.

And I agree with you yet again.

I just want an Alex Collier youtube update.

*(100th monkey syndrome is a theory where if 10% of the population is united in a thought, the other 90% catch on...google).

Z

Lol. I do belive you read my thoughts, I was wondering what the 100 monkeys thing was.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
He is in entirely legit in my opinion. I have no doubts at all.
The things he is saying are things I have known for some time now.. the way he describes the nature of our spirits or whatever term you choose to use.. is 100% true. I only wish I had heard of him earlier but I think it was best that I came to these realizations all on my own before hearing his words.

Edited to add.. what he is saying falls right in line with what Robert Morning sky related in the terra papers.

amazing.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

"Alex is smarter than that, he knows if he just goes public and brings out undeniable proof, they'll start putting out a disinformation campaign against him." Much easier to start a disinformation campaign against someone who provides absolutely no evidence. If he came out with "undeniable" proof alot more people would take him alot more seriously.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
umh... while i will admit that alex collier does come across to me as being totally, 100% sincere and convinced of what he's talking about, and even while i think that the message he's conveying (stand up for yourselves, no saviour is going to come to get you out of the s**thole you're in etc.) is an entirely positive one, i still have to ask one question:

does it bother anyone at all that NONE! of the dates he specified in the lectures h'es given that i've read and/or seen on video have been met? not even a tiny little single one? i mean, like... NONE at all?

to me, this is more proof than i need to determine what to think about alex collier myself. draw your own conclusions...

edited for typos

[edit on 28-5-2008 by bluepowder]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bluepowder

are you serious? do you realize what happened after we missed the deadline of august 2001?

Anyone remember what ended up happening in september as a result of the negative path the world is still on?

H E L L O?

They saw two possible futures.. one if we achieved that 10% in time and another if we didn't. that doesn't mean that we don't have anymore time left that just means that we did not avoid the terrorist attacks because we did not come together before it happened.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
These are probablities, not predictions:

In 2009, a large spaceship will land on the White House lawn.

By 2011, every human being on Earth will grow a third eye.

If these things do not come to pass, it is because you humans skrewed it up by not becoming enlightened!

---------------------------------------------

What kind of logic is this? I read the first chapter of his book and it sounded interesting: "It could be true..." I told myself...but then I looked at all his "predictions"...not ONE came true!

Even Sylvia Brown has a higher accuracy rate than him.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

I bet they are the men in black. I'm not talking about the movie. The real ones are seen when people have some sort of proof about aliens. There was once a man who owned a shop and he found UFO parts of a crash spaceship. He took some of those parts with him. Then the men in black came and offered him money for the UFO parts. He didn't want to sell them. So at night he was out somewhere and when he came back he saw his shop was in fire. When he went there he didn't find any of the UFO parts. I think I saw that on discovery channel

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by crowpruitt

you have been contacted? by whom may i ask? please respond i too have watched the videos over and over again and i have faith in what Alex is saying. I have been having strange dreams of past and present time which arent like any other dreams. I am beginning to think i am a contactee but i cannot remember anything of the contact. I have all the signs, i just need to see these things to believe it properly.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluepowder
umh... while i will admit that alex collier does come across to me as being totally, 100% sincere and convinced of what he's talking about, and even while i think that the message he's conveying (stand up for yourselves, no saviour is going to come to get you out of the s**thole you're in etc.) is an entirely positive one, i still have to ask one question:

does it bother anyone at all that NONE! of the dates he specified in the lectures h'es given that i've read and/or seen on video have been met? not even a tiny little single one? i mean, like... NONE at all?

to me, this is more proof than i need to determine what to think about alex collier myself. draw your own conclusions...

edited for typos

[edit on 28-5-2008 by bluepowder]
Well you obviously missed the part where we are creating our own future. All he told were possible happenings. So that's where we were going at that particular time. But our direction changes all the time, so what will happen also changes, but i guess 9/11 was a product on a larger scale. Most of the other things he predicted were not as important or with such a big impact. Noticed what happened after 9/11? Everywhere there were cameras and surveillance. It was told it's for safety. But come on. Think about it. The whole 9/11 story is a weird conspiracy for the new world order. Our privacy has dropped big time and now they have an excuse to gather lots of data about everyone "to prevent terrorst attacks". Doesn't that seem fishy to you? It was just used as an excuse to see what everyone is doing and to keep everyone as robots in this society. We are being used, and the sad thing is, most of us don't even care....

Well guys, there might be some proof that Alex Collier is right.. Look here:

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

[edit on 8-6-2008 by vasaga]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join