It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New W. Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
So everyone knows it now. No matter what race,or religion. Well everyone I have spoken to in my life really.Even people I meet randomly. Everyone knows our government is F**cked up.Alot of people think in one form or the other things are pretty bad. Even if it's a completely different theory.No matter what you seek there are dfferent sides to everything...it's really your choice on what you choose to believe...But there is so much information out there, on everything your mind could possibly conjure up. Its hard for me to have faith in god....And base my beliefs off any book...Men hunt men....even here in america....Over territory and drugs....F**cking money. The true evil. Does not matter.The military kills, And still holds gods cross high. In attempts to cure there sin. They ....thinks it somehow makes things right. I am quite confused. All Militia are pawns. I see the leaders of army or factions playing risk with the men who have signed their lives to them for whatever reason they believe. All information are conspiracies. There really is not any more truth in the world. Even if you may think you know something....it's more than likely a lie or it's false.I know a lemon is yellow...a color the refraction of light...but a colorblind person...or someone who is blind is only told the lemon is yellow....well anyways...Think of it what you will. Even If global warming is a lie...I think it's wrong to cut down our rainforest and suck all the natural resources our earth has from it....then use them just to pollute her. The earth...I know she exist...I know for a fact, Ive felt it. No matter what. The government cotrols everything....we have no say so in anything. We can't even govern our own lives...No matter what. It's a nice empire they have built so it seems....they keep order..try to install justice. There are flaws in everything.But man is a pretty stupid creature. There has to be leadership and order. Nowadays....anyday...it seems like without warning it's possible we could be nuked. But america is Tech...We have all the firepower. And so does everyone else...even if they say they don't....Why would one with a knife go to a shotgun fight. But this is all common sense to me..I also believe there are aliens...I mean humans are on earth. It's only logical to think there are aliens.Despite an expierence I have had. It could not be proven..even f I though it was a UFO. Celeberties and there wealth. some kids in africa are born with aids. Sad really. In this day and age...People are only out for themselves....as long as your happy its great thats all that matters! Thats what lifes about right?Being happy? If thats what you think.
There are so many carzy theories out there that turn people into skeptics.CRAZY out this world theories. Everyone can name a few. As far as I know...I some being...called a human looking out of a brain from some eyes...We all are concious beings that can think...We speak and communicate.I say no borders anywhere...humans shouldd have the right to go and live where they want....the earth is ours....But...there are kids born into human sex slaves. Who are trafficed and used like an object until not longer needed. Looking out the window of my room in the slums....of LA...I see smog and walking down the sreets I further see the decay of our race, the homless with nowhere to go.Some gave up to the dacay just to die. And some fight to get out.The poor get poorer and the rich get richer. I don't believe in guns...and I know they won't hesitate to kill me for what they believe....Anyone. I could see How someone would want to buy a gun that is...How will I fight back. I just wanna survive that my instict....call me an animal..I love...and feel. Everyone does. So Looking through to the beauty...past all the hate. Everyone knows the world is getting worse. What will have to happen before everyone finally decides to come together, And move forward as a race instead of a bunch of devided groups of humans?

join