It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

first experience, never forget it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Well the night before last, it was around 3am, I was laying back, tilted my head, and noticed a weird looking face with long black eyes. It was about 3 feet high and only showed half of its body. Once I saw it, I thought I was just seeing things, thought nothing about it, and got up. I sat down across from my bed at my computer, and surfed the internet for a little bit. While I was surfing the net, I kept noticing things zooming past me. I then finally got a eye on what was zooming across the room, and it became clear it wasnt a piece of lent, but truly, an actual orb. So after I saw the scary looking face, and the orbs flying across the room, I just went downstairs and fell asleep. I can make one thing clear, I will NEVER forget that face I saw that night.

Eventhough no one believes me, i've decided to buy a digital voice recorder, set it up, and try to catch something. Wish me luck!

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Can you describe the creature a little more?

Outside of the long black eyes and it being about three feet high, what else can you say about the face and body you saw?

If it was a Zetan-Grey, then the digital recording device, as well as all other electronic equipment, would be rendered useless. This is because the method of operation of the Zetans is to use electromagnetic pulse (EMP) technology ahead of a break-in and as a prelude to a kidnapping. That is why car engines often stall out when near a UFO.

Abduction Prevention

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Paul_Richard]

join