It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uri Geller's TV program comes to NBC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Uri Geller's TV program comes to NBC

www.mind-energy.net

NBC has announced that Uri Geller and Chriss Angel (Mindfreak) will be appearing in a new TV reality show called “Phenomenon” (working title) this fall.

The show’s format was bought from Israeli Keshet Broadcasting. The original show in Israel’s channel 2 was called “The Successor” and it was a great hit in Israel’s prime time.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see if it will have similar popularity to the original show in Israel. Also interesting how the famous Geller's rival James Randi will act.

www.mind-energy.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I wonder how well it will do, america is obsessed with the supernatural also.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Uri Geller is one of the biggest hoaxers and self publicists in the world today.

He would sell his mothers shoes for a few sheckels.

Randi offered him a million dollars for some scientific examination of what he did and he turned it down flat for fear of being exposed.

He once did a thing on UK TV getting people to get their old and damaged watches out and hold them tight up to the TV and, as expected loads of people rang in saying it was magic and their watches had started.
A few weeks later on another TV show an ordinary presenter did it and got even more watches working. No magic at all, simply movement and warmth.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I remember during euro 1996 when england were staging the european football championships. During an england game he would fly over wembley stadium, with some crystals and he was telling everyone to focus on england or something. England were knocked out by germany in the semis, so don't know what to say about that.

Thats my only story about him.

top topics

join