It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever experienced a dream that seemed 2 real??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I'm not ery documented about dreams,but I had some crazy dreams that seemed really real.I could sense pain...
My dreams are very realistic 2 me,something like the ones in "A nightmare on Elm street" where everything is where it should be...
Sometimes I dream about places I never saw before and the very next day,really amazed,I see it in a new place I go.
You folks had this kind of dreams before??I know I'm not unique...

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
My dreams always feel 'too real'. Whether it's a natural thing or something out of the ordinary I do not know.

I had several weird dreams with you I'd like to share, all making me feel very very too real:

1. Had a dream I was being chased by T1000 (Robert Patrick from T2). He morphed his arm into a sword and stabbed me in the stomach. I immediately woke up and looked at my stomach.

2. Reoccurring dream where I'm driving/running over a sharp ascent, then when I get over the hill, I start to fall and can feel that weird feeling in your stomach you get just before starting to fall.

3. Had a dream once where I was home alone, 7 years old in the dream (but I was about 16 at the time). Someone was trying to break in, banging on the door very hard. Person was covered in a black hood, same ones that kidnapped people wear (or their assailants). Once the person broke down the door, I jumped on them and stabbed them in the back of the neck. As they went down and the blood started to spill, I removed the hood and it was my dad. I will never forget that dream.

There you go, you're not alone

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I had this dream once....

In the dream I woke up and started running around my room looking for a piece of paper or something. I found a small pad and tried to write something but it only looked like scribbles. I could hear this voice in my head saying "Understand it? Read it!" but i couldn't make it out. My hands were moving faster and faster trying to scribble out some cryptic message.

I could feel myself getting more and more agitated - like my hands weren't obeying me. The voice in my head was getting louder and more insistent, "LOOK! HERE!" it shouted at me. My hands motioned me to focus on the pad by pounding on it with the pen. The pad became black with ink. Then in the dream, out of frustration, I threw the pad down and heard one last voice, "You MUST understand." My heart was pounding.

Then I woke up.

I was laying in bed and staring at my computer monitor glowing a few feet from myself. I took a breath, thought about the dream and got out of bed. It was still dark. I decided to see if any of my friends were online. I noticed that everything seemed in-focus even though I didn't have my glasses on. As I stepped toward the computer I felt like I was floating. I sat down and tried to type.

My hands flowed over the top of the keyboard like the hands of a ghost. I started getting this very scared feeling. I tried pounding on the keyboard. Nothing. I looked down at my hands and they were blurry!

Then I woke up.

I was laying in bed and staring at my computer monitor glowing a few feet from myself. I stayed there motionless for a good half an hour; I was throughly confused and a bit sacred to get out of bed. Was this what hell was like - waking up from one dream to find yourself trapped in another?

Needless to say, I never looked at reality in the same light again.

Jon

[edit on 7.26.2007 by Voxel]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Im going to take this opportunity to draw attention to a comment made in the "Are we in a matrix world?" thred (skunk works)

The poster drew attention to the fact that during the summer holidays a lot more threads along the lines of "OMG i saw this movie and it was so realistic its got to be true!" appear.

Not that im assuming the thread originated from a participant of school age... but i bet it did, didnt it?

Assuming that i did actually post this, and it was not a glorious dream or a figment of a computer generated reality, i must ask Voxel not to be too offended.

And i leave you with a misspelt though notionally accurate quote (assuming the 'e' was not intended):
"Bring one september"

new topics

top topics

join