It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Underground Base in the Chinese - Indian Border

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

This appears to be some kind of attempt by either india or china to get international attention to this disputed area .This will bring the area into public discussions and open a cheannel for probitiy.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Did AryanWatch return from his trip???

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by the_spark

That's what I've been trying to figure out!! Heck! I hope he ain't been abducted by them aliens in the Himalayas!
Probably lost his way. Did he carry a GPS?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AryanWatch
SF- No this will not be one of such topics. I'am planning to travel to the place. I'am applying for my visa and hopefully should be there by 20th of this month. My plan is to do the following:

1. Meet up with the locals and with the help of an interpreter,take down my own notes and also record the original testimonies.

2. Meet up(informally) with the Indian Army personnel(if allowed) and try to gather more information on the subject. This will be crucial as the original news article has quoted Indian Army Officials.

3. Take photos of whichever areas of kongka la possible.

4. Find out the wherabouts of the Staff Reporter from India Daily and also try and find the sources quoted in the article.

Please help me in figuring out whether I need to add some more 'to dos' in this list.I have planned a ten day trip.

AryanWatch

So how was the trip? did you tape anything while u were out there?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
As the article says people from the vicinity have seen strange triangle like craft appear over the pass and go straight up. The area is sparcely populated and in a place of territorial dispute between india and china.

It looks to me to be a chineese reverse-engineering site much like area 51 of the usa, and that is why a war was fought in that area to gain access to it and the aliens. No one is allowed into that area due to strict military control/supervision.

Old thread but worth its merit, as everyone focuses only on the usa.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Greetings,

I don't know whether this is relevan to this thread or not but........... There is Doomsday recovery facility in the region........... Doomsday ie. Doom of all life on planet Earth....... It stores genetic samples of all the mammals,plants, and many other organisms................. Its the second of its kind in the world..... first is in europe i think in switzerland or sweden not sure......... You can read about it on the net......... My govt. has acknowledged its existence.......... It might be good place to look......... becoz i did find it odd for such a facility to exist so close to chinese border......... with what i read here........ I decided to tell everyone..........

Have Fun,
Primus

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I'm from northern India, but the weird thing is no one really knows anything about it here either. Only a few ufo enthusiasts might have heard of this.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join