It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if 2012 comes and nothing happens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It seems to me as if the bulk of the majority of conspiracies regarding an end of times, second coming, polar shift, alien reveal, ect. entails the year 2012 or there abouts. How will your personal beliefs be affected if the year 2012 comes, and with the winter solstice, nothing occurs? Will knew conspiracies just appear or will the bulk of the conspiracy followers have a change of heart?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Until then I will keep living my life the way it should be.
In case nothing happens I will still have a life and not be
in a bunker. If something big happens then oh well
we all got to die sometime.
I guess we will just sit and wait it out.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I'd laugh my bum off!

Something will happen in 2012... the Olympics in the UK will probably get bombed or something. I mean it's more likely that will happen than some non-sensical "photon band" turning everyone into reptillian aliens, right?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The year 2012 will come and go unevenfully just like Y2K, 6/6/06 and 7/7/07. The world will go on for at least another billion years, just like it has.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well something big will probably happen in 2012, becasue something big happens every year. Everyone that beleives 1012 holds signifigance will point and say "See, I told you so!" and everyone will just shrug and go on living their lives like they always do.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
If something happens in 2012 i believe itll probably be somebody fulfilling prophecy rather than a spernatural force out of our control.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Unfortunately I will still have to go to work. But on the bright side I will still be able to log on to ATS, truuuuuueeeee??

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If 2012 comes and nothing happens then I will be on here
to see what the next judgment date is.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Well luckely my life doesn't depend on something happening in that year so...
But seriously, conspiracies and 2012 are not the same thing... I think conspiracies are things that are covered up on purpose. 2012 is the future so it can't be covered up yet.

So I'll always be looking for that what is behind the stories on the news... even after 2012.

Juliet

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm not going to worry about it for a while yet,nearer the time i'll find out more about a possible event.
The thing is that so many times before this was going to happen a sort of crying wolf thing,now when you say somethings going down in december 2012 everyone just shrugs it off and says your a loon

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable
The year 2012 will come and go unevenfully just like Y2K, 6/6/06 and 7/7/07. The world will go on for at least another billion years, just like it has.

Exactly! I couldn't have said it better. It's going to be an average day, nothing spectacular.

new topics

top topics

join