It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH wants you to believe UBL's alive tho he's probably dead...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Homeland Security advisor Fran Townsend gets extremely defensive/evasive when questioned about the high probability of UBL's death:

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I have been saying this for a few yrs now.. This is not however news to me..

Not single line post. I just have nothing else to add.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Indeed, it's not a new theory, it's just that Townsend's panicky attitude to directed questions by the press is very revealing and may in fact be the smoking gun as to inferences that UBL is dead.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
James Angleton called the world of cold war espionage the "wilderness of mirrors." Is bin Laden alive? Is bin Laden dead? Only when you want him to be. George Bush said that he wasn't interested in bin Laden, that he didn't matter. And of course he doesn't, until you want to frighten America into doing what you want. Then bin Laden becomes like a boogeyman to children, very important and very, very scary. America shivers and revs up the murder machine.

What's the boogeyman doing? Where is the boogeyman now? Listen up children, the boogeyman is gonna gitcha!!

But don't ask any serious questions, like why your government gave all those bin Ladens a free pass out of the country on 9/12, or who has been giving the boogeyman his dialysis treatments all these years.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Another function that a myth of an alive bin Laden may serve is a continuing justification for being in Afghanistan. And what is the real reason for America being in Afghanistan, you may ask? I'm not sure, but I've got a theory it has something to do with the natural gas pipeline and also keeping the opium crop up and going.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Is bin Laden dead? Only when you want him to be. George Bush said that he wasn't interested in bin Laden, that he didn't matter.

He did say that:

And so did General Richard Meyers :

My analagy was that they're the "CI-A Team":

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I believe he's alive somewhere but where i don't know,just a gut feeling.Can't believe he's been missing all this time and nobody has caught him,friends helping friends in higher places i reckon

join