It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Real These Voices In My Head 2

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Ive got voices in this o'l head of mine.For a year now such a long time. My first post got deleted is swearing really a crime. He goes by Chris or Chucky and thats the end of this rhyme.
Chris is extremly intelligent, you have no idea. Chucky is on the negative side of life. I have a hunch that its really Satan in my brain. He usually only talks to me when im on drugs. I dont have any drugs and therefor i cant show you how he would type this. But i intend to someday.
Im 18 and like i said ive only been hearing him talk for just over a year now. I really dont know why he chose me. He's says im like Jesus. Mabey Jesus was possessed if he's like me. In the past year ive spent alot of my time entertaining people on msn with his cunning words. Its been quite fun, really creative, artistic stuff, none of which i ever wrote down cause sometimes i just dont care.

He wanted me to be a rapper and gave me song tittles like The Exorcist, Lucifer Land and Tourette Syndrom. When i write raps he incerts words here and there and tells me if its good or not. I went to a psychic she said im not going to be a rapper. Turns out im writting paper work the rest of my life...That blows.I work at Tim Hortons.

He knows the future and has proved it to me a couple of times that i can remember. One night i was playing hockey. In the second intermission he told me we would lose the game. With ten seconds left the other team scored to win the game. And another, last week while working i was standing beside my boss. He said "yawn" and a second later she yawned, i started laughing. He wont give me the damn lottery numbers, he says he wants me to become an (snip) and i guess you can't do that with a few million dollars on the side.

I also love listing to music and i have a hunch that these artists also have voices in their heads.

Eminem--Guilty Concience, only the video version
Three Days Grace--Scared
Ozzy Osborne--S.I.N.
Possessed--The Exorcist
Gorgoroth--Possessed(by Satan)
Pink Floyd--Brain Damage
Satyricon--Possessed
Nirvana--Lithium
Cannable Corpse--The Exorcist
DMX--Damien
DMX--The Omen(Damien 2)

His favorite artists are Megadeth, Pink Floyd, Necro, and Eminem. He's bisexual, and so intelligent...I Don't Know.Right.

i'd like to see some comments or questions that'd be cool

[edit on 22-7-2007 by BirDMan_X]

Mod Edit: Removed Profanity

Please Review This Link: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 24-7-2007 by chissler]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
large amounts of drug/alcohol intake over an extended period of time can make one more susceptible to negative influences because often in these states of being extremely wasted, time and again, one can lose their mind or soul. i would suggest that you lay off whatever activities you do that bring about this voice that you speak of. do that for 30 days and then see how you feel/think.

[edit on 22-7-2007 by LooseLipsSinkShips]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I usually don't bring this up on ATS - BUT - may I respectfully suggest that you get some mental health counseling on this, if you are serious.

17 is a typical age for the onset of adult schizophrenia. One of several symptoms is 'clang' - the use of rhymes where not exactly appropriate. There's a couple of other things you said too that are right in line.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
My mother is schizo and on medication to control those voices in her head. This happened to her at the age of 63.

The best advice anyone could give you is find help and take control back, 17 is so young.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
one of the many problems you learn to deal with by watching southpark...

"Dont do drugs, mmkay?"

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Bear Man
one of the many problems you learn to deal with by watching southpark...

I had a psych teacher deliver a class on schizophrenia based on the old 60's "Underdog" cartoon.

Underdog was a classic schizophrenic. He speaks in 'clang' - everything is rhymed for no reason. He has a diminished affect - he never smiles or reacts with appropriate facial expressions. He doesn't laugh. He doesn't understand jokes. He's delusional - he thinks he has superpowers, and he has a drug abuse problem - the "secret energy pill". He also thinks supervillains are out to get him.

Simon Bar Sinister is in his head, and Polly Purebred is reinforcing his delusions by playing along with them instead of getting him some help.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
mabey i do have schizophrenia, but if that means i get front row seats to talking to a god, then (...) it im proud of be schizo.
ive already been locked up for 4 months this year, i never told the doctors about hearing voices, i dont want to have to take medications the rest of my life to keep the people around me happy.
i got locked up for being bi-polar, after having visions of biggie smalls, eminem, george bush and necro.

biggie showed me his secret hand shake.
eminem, i had an intersting life and i started telling him about it and he says I Dont Give a (...) to me.
necro didnt do (...) he just stood there
and george bush told me that he gets nervous all the time

i thought i was the antichrist and had the time of my life for a few months...in a past thread i read that the antichrist is supossed to be possessed by Satan, which also means the antichrist probly has or will have schizophrenia.

i lost my mind on a drug called '___' and that is when this demon entered me. he said think like a kid and that is all, your going to have the time of your life its going to be a ball.

``````````````````````
Removed 3 profanities

Please read ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this rule;

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

From the T&C's

[edit on 24/7/07 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirDMan_X

ive already been locked up for 4 months this year, i never told the doctors about hearing voices, i dont want to have to take medications the rest of my life to keep the people around me happy.
You never told your doctor about hearing voices but you told them you're having visions of pop stars? Keep this up and you're going to be locked up for a lot longer than 4 months. You don't have god in your head. You're sick. Stay off the drugs inc. the cannabis.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
You need to get help if what you've posted here is true. If you're just some "school's out for summer" teenie bopper, then I got nothing to say to you.

Assuming you're legit:

Don't fear telling your family and your doctors about the "voices" in your head. These people will only try to help you, not harm you. If you're delusional, it may be hard to resist urges telling you that nobody can help you, but you have to try your best to resist such urges.

My brother and I lost a dear friend to the same thing. Blue Gary was his name. He started getting all "funky" when we were mid/late teens. He'd act like nothing was wrong, but we'd find him talking to himself and making odd motions and gestures for no apparent reason.

One day we, my brother, blue Gary and I, were walking downtown and just hanging out, chatting up ladies and messing around. We were coming near an intersection, and all of a sudden Blue Gary just flitzed out hardcore. He turned around and just screamed, had a look on his face like he saw the devil and started mumbling incoherently with fits of shrieks and screams. We tried to calm him down and bring him back to reality, told him nothing was there etc; it was too late though. He wigged out and ran out into the street and got hit by a Taxi, looked painful, but he got up screaming and staggered back toward the curb, then like passed out. Needless to say the Police and EMS were there shortly afterward.

We described what we had been seeing for the past few months(more like a year I guess) to the paramedics and they were sure it was some form of delusional psychosis. They carted him off and we never saw him again.

We tried to, but funny thing is we were blamed for the whole ordeal by his mother. Even though on countless times we had seen her and asked her "Is Blue Gary ok? Are you sure cause we see him talking to himself a lot." "Yeah I think ya'll should get him into a Doctor...." etc etc basically begging them to help him out. But in her infinite "mommy logic" we were the ones at fault. Blue Gary's dad would apologize and come out and talk with us but seemed afraid to discuss Blue Gary's condition(of course his wife was yelling and cursing in the background so...)

To make a long drawn out story a little longer, just go get help now before your friends and family have to deal with the wake of tragedy and problems from your cheese slipping off your cracker. You'll be doing them a favor and helping yourself at the same time.

I hope you find peace and help.

X

[edit on 24-7-2007 by Xatnys]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

i lost my mind on a drug called '___' and that is when this demon entered me. he said think like a kid and that is all, your going to have the time of your life its going to be a ball.

First, hallucinogens should not be taken by those with a family history of mental illness. Doing so can result in latent mental health issues comming to bear.

Secondly, are you sure it was '___'? '___' in a crystalized form often resembles a white power with crystaline structures in it. Unfortunatly, PCP and Meth are often passed off as '___'.

Im with Tom on this one. You need to see a doctor about this one. These issue affecting you can become even more serious than they already are, you may become violent towards others or yourself. Medication in this instance would not make you a zombie, but would help stop the influx of such visions and voices.

If you are still doing drugs (cannibis is classified as a halucinogen), stop. Its no good for you right now. Having schizophrenia will not allow you to talk to or see god.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yeah I have to agree, get off the drugs. (Coming from myself who has done numerous amounts over the years - hypocrite? No.) But really, staying on drugs when you're not in the best shape isn't a good thing. As I said above I've done many drugs over the years, I'm not going to deny it. But one time in my life bad things happened, and I lost a few people - they died. I was down and depressed and came off the drugs. You need to stop if you feel your mind is not 100% right.

You're only young so I'm guessing (as you haven't said) you haven't been doing them for that long. Maybe you have and were on heavy drugs from a very young age? But voices in the head can be a sign of very heavy, mind altering drug abuse. You're altering the way your mind see's the reality. Some people claim it opens up doorways and you see other realms of reality, but the bottom line is...IF YOU KEEP DOING CLASS A MIND ALTERING DRUGS - YOU WILL START TO LEAVE THIS REALITY.

You might know about Brian Wilson from Beach Boys (depending on what music you're into)...but he has been hearing voices in his head now for a number of years. Pretty much all his life. Yes, it came on through his low points when he went crazy on drugs for a good few years. Here's a few snippets from a deep interview:

Friedman: At what point did your schizoaffective disorder start to appear?

Wilson: Well, for the past 40 years I’ve had auditory hallucinations in my head, all day every day, and I can’t get them out. Every few minutes the voices say something derogatory to me, which discourages me a little bit, but I have to be strong enough to say to them, “Hey, would you quit stalking me? F"* off! Don’t talk to me—leave me alone!” I have to say these types of things all day long. It’s like a fight.

Friedman: Do you think the voices were part of what made it difficult for you to go on stage for many years?

Wilson: Yes, because when I was on stage I could hear voices telling me negative things about myself. Even today, when I sing I have to force myself not listen to them. But when the concert is over, the voices come back.

SOURCE - READ FULL INTERVIEW HERE

Anyway, as you can see his voices started around the age of 25 after a trip off some "psychedelic drugs, and then about a week after that I started hearing voices, and they’ve never stopped." It sounds pretty similar to your case you are describing so I thought I'd point it out to you.

As people have said, you need stability and re-assurance from proven doctors. It's the fear that grips us all. We don't want to be outcasts from society, but the longer you leave it as Brian says...people who have it need to act sooner THAN LATER.

I hope this is genuine and not as Xatnys said "If you're just some "school's out for summer" teenie bopper, then I got nothing to say to you. " Because we try to help genuine cases here.

Stay in touch and keep us posted ok!

[edit on 24-7-2007 by chissler]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
well thanks for the comments that interview really helped.
the voices lip me off too nearly every day. he judges shows and movies that i watch. he thinks lord of the rings is gay. he can also pump me up calling me a king and once said i'll become priminister of Canada. i know thats not true but it sure as hell pumped me up. he really wants me to try shrooms again, he says i'll be an expert on them, but by this time next year i'll probly stop the drugs. i'm concidering telling my doctor when i see him in september about the voices, but i really dont want to get locked up again cause thats really boring sitting there watching tv all day with a bunch of lunatics.
i find it really interesting listening to the voices and by not doing drugs its gonna be really hard to give that up cause it can be alot of fun being zoned out listing to super intelligent voices talking to you. i still want to do a few more shows on msn cause i know i wow people everytime.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

the voices lip me off too nearly every day. he judges shows and movies that i watch. he thinks lord of the rings is gay. he can also pump me up calling me a king and once said i'll become priminister of Canada. i know thats not true but it sure as hell pumped me up. he really wants me to try shrooms again, he says i'll be an expert on them, but by this time next year i'll probly stop the drugs. i'm concidering telling my doctor when i see him in september about the voices, but i really dont want to get locked up again cause thats really boring sitting there watching tv all day with a bunch of lunatics.
i find it really interesting listening to the voices and by not doing drugs its gonna be really hard to give that up cause it can be alot of fun being zoned out listing to super intelligent voices talking to you. i still want to do a few more shows on msn cause i know i wow people everytime.

I Strongly recomend not taking Any hallucinogens untill you have at least talked to your doctor. I cannot stress this enough. They are powerful tools that aid in unlocking human potential (my opinion) but to some with chemical imbalances, they do more damage than good.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Did you hear these voices b4 taking drugs? Do you think the '___' permanently damaged you?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Birdman,

Look guy, the "super intelligent voices" you're listening to, are really just YOU yourself. Or rather your brain up there rattling off strings of thoughts that you perceive as auditory "voices".

If you looked at what they are saying to you with a rational mind, I feel you'd see that either:

a. it's a bunch of nonsensical mumbo-jumbo

or

b. it's your own mind so if it is intelligent, it's just you being intelligent

Either way, you would then have a rational footing you could "latch onto" to seek help from.

I don't think you'll be locked up unless they feel you are a danger to yourself or others. If they did lock you up it would only be for a short period of time to observe you under a controlled, medicated environment. Which would allow them to see you are no threat, and let you out.

I think you have very little to fear from going to the Doctor and explaining this. That is really the most sane thing you can do.

Also equally worth listening to is STOP TAKING DRUGS until you get your situation and brain chemistry sorted out. Heck, I'd say stop taking them period but I feel that it's your right to decide that on your own. But for now I'd certainly stay away from them.

Furthermore I think you should not wait until Sept. to see your Doctor, I'd go sooner if possible.

Finally, if you have a supportive and easy-going home life I would urge you to sit down and talk to your parent(s)/guardian and explain these "voices" and feelings to them. Let those closest to you know what's going on, and tell them you feel you need help. They won't let anything horrible become of you, they love you.

X

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I think your just young and you are looking for your place in life. These voices about Satan is just a way for you to someday find yourself in church. You shouldnt be doing drugs, as I can see you can not handle them!!! So for the love of everything just stop taking the drugs!!!
And your attention seeking is only going to lead you to a church where they will see a weak minded person that they can manipulate and control.
AS your already being manipulated by the churches.
Id say get a grip and your going to have to grow up one of these days and understand that some people will look at you and roll their eyes.
Others will look at you and see an easy person to control.
Some might see you as a threat.
Either man, your feeding into the system, and its not the devil in your head son, its YOU!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If the voices are so real

don't take this to an online forum

get professional help

we cannot help

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

what's your msn name? i really want to see this.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Shrooms are a short cut to being enlightened sure.. But you have to understand while undre the trance of shrooms, the voices you hear are nothing but a reflection of yourself tyring to make sense of whats going on in your body.. Dude, if you want to shroom, thats your thing, but its not going to lead you into some mass enlightenment. Trust meI know from exp. They will mess you up, and make a Kibble and bits commercail the funnesteist thing you ever saw!! LOL
Simple things on shrooms becasue so complex.. Watch out man, if you think satan is in your head, you might hurt someone..
Your weak mind cant handle the negtive forces at work..
People see drugs as like a way to get away from it all.. But really it just takes all your # and makes it very complex and you will end up wacked out of your mind. and come back here and say OH man!!! I was talking to someone to powerful!! Watch out for that. You are treading on dangerous ground.

If you said I didnt hear Satan in my head, Id give you the green light to shroom it up.. But fom what I gather, you are not ready...

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Lay off the drugs mate - if not perminatly then set a period, some one said 30 days, that sounds good for starters, then another 30 days - but it has to be complete absence, no cheating, if the drugs are a big part of your life right now then a bit of planning and honesty are needed (what else you gonna do? who you gonna hang round with?) use it for like personal devolopment, u could get a lot done in a month.

I had a time in early 20's when I knew I was getting carried away with rec drugs (mostly weed) so I took a big break - unfortunatly Alcohol replaced drugs after that period - then that was a seperate (and worse prob) so you gotta stay on top of it

[edit on 26/7/2007 by Now_Then]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join