It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Might Change What You Think About Evolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Watch and then comment!!!!!www.tv-links.co.uk...
This is the video that will change your mind about evolution!! Very interesting.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Well, so far all he is showing is a judgement of it being stupid, not an actual disproof.

If he actually explained what is wrong with it it would help.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Kent Hovind, HAH! You have to be quite gullible to find Kent's arguments convincing.

Oh, by the way, Kent is currently serving a 10 year prison sentence for tax evasion fraud.

Edn

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Well i'm 3:59 into the video and i thought id just stop it there for a minute, already ive lost any faith in the man actually giving any evidence to the non-existence of evolution.

But you know the starts would have to evolve, theres an awful lot of stars out there folks but nobody's every seen one form[..] we've never seen one star forming.

Ok, what?

Stars, planets and other objects in space are constantly evolving, to name just one example the Orion nebula which arguable is the most well known nebula in the world is teaming with cosmic life, right now the nebula is giving birth to numerous starts, possibly planets and even maybe life on some of those planets, just because it will take millions of years to do so and to us it doesn't look like anythings happening doesn't mean it isn't happening.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
i didn't even bother watching, it's KENT HOVIND. he kess scientific crediblity than a of a jar of instant coffee (yes, i just looked up and inserted the very first thing i saw)

arguing with kent hovind's arguments is about the same thing as a geographer arguing with someone that believes the earth is flat.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
arguing with kent hovind's arguments is about the same thing as a geographer arguing with someone that believes the earth is flat.

You know, I do believe you're right there, his arguments are a bit similar.

"Clearly this is stupid". Get real.

Anyway, I can guess at the feeling Hollow earth debunked easily with minimal research by me.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I just think it is funny. Because when someone comes out with the ziotigest or what ever it was. That talks about religion, and basically is just as bias I do not here these arguments. Why can people believe one but not the other

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrknighttime32
I just think it is funny. Because when someone comes out with the ziotigest or what ever it was. That talks about religion, and basically is just as bias I do not here these arguments. Why can people believe one but not the other

Welcome to the world of the Christian. For they have faith, and it is that faith that will disprove all answers proven to questions they know not themselves, and use God as a cop-out and an easy way to explain what they do not understand.

I am an atheist, I can debate all day long on how god is man made, and how the christian church is just a political control mechanism used to brainwash common folk who refuse to think for themselves, and take responsibility for themselves and their lives.

Atheists like myself don't go door to door shoving their beliefs in your face, and we don't actively spouting off your wrong, unless you bring it first. Most of us are in the dark and stay there to avoid the argument altogether.

Christians will never be willing to listen, truly listen to an atheist, agnostic, or other because their blind faith in a mystical sky-man will keep thim shut off from rational thinking.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrknighttime32

easily, zeitgeist centers around common threads in mythology, something that is actually considered to be legitimate academic studies. it was a field pioneered by raglan and further elaborated on by campbell. it uses facts and knowledge about the subject matter...

and kent hovind is just throwing out strawmen that show his clear misunderstanding of evolution and saying that evolution is just stupid. he repeats many times over myths about evolutionary theory and then outright lies in many places.

there is a clear difference

kent-hovind.com...
here's all you need to know about why the man has no credibility

top topics

join