It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October False Flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Many of us have been aware of the exercises and drills that have been going on for the past couple of years, its all a part of the TOPOFF program that has been talked about here on ATS before, but now it culminates in a 10 day drill.

TOPOFF 4 involves a two-year cycle of seminars, planning events, and exercises that culminate in a Full-Scale Exercise to take place on October 15-24, 2007.

www.ojp.usdoj.gov...

It doesn't say where its going to happen of course, but is this going to be Chertoff's gut feeling?

A 10 day drill, thats going to involve a lot of people and resources

Who participates?

TOPOFF is led by the Department of Justice, the federal agency designated to respond to domestic terrorist attacks, the Department of State, which has the lead for responding to international attacks, and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Participants are officials at the federal, state, and local levels who would direct crisis management and consequence management response to a real WMD attack.

TOPOFF was first conducted in May 2000 and involved thousands of federal, state, and local personnel, along with top U.S. officials including the Attorney General, Secretary of Health and Human Services, FBI Director, FEMA Director, and two state governors.

How does TOPOFF proceed? Where does it take place? How long does it last?

TOPOFF is constructed to emulate a real WMD attack by a real international terrorist organization. Exercise duration varies and is conducted in "real time." In order to make the exercise as real as possible, participants are given little forewarning of what scenarios they will face, such as type of WMD involved or specific location, date, and time of the attacks./ex]
www.state.gov...

-

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Even the righteous homophobe Santorum is getting in on the act...........

In an alarming display of fearmongering, former Republican Senator Rick Santorum has suggested that a series of "unfortunate events," namely terrorist attacks, will occur within the next year and change American citizen's perception of the war.

"Between now and November, a lot of things are going to happen

killfile.newsvine.com...

Sounds like somebody is up to something

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Why do they keep #ing with us, i mean seriously for once in my life i would like to live without fear or worry that something is gonna happen that is gonna end everything. i mean seriously think about it, how good is or are leaders in the world, its all about money, power, oil, i mean just for once in my life stop it just stop it and let me live in peace...there

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Found some more info and the scenario involves Portland Oregon, Phoenix Arizona and Guam

There will also be exercises the same time in Australia, Canada and the U.K.
www.portlandonline.com...

Exercise Scenario

The T4 FSE is based on National Planning Scenario 11 (NPS-11). The scenario begins as terrorists, who have been planning attacks in Oregon, Arizona, and the U.S. Territory of Guam, successfully bring radioactive material into the United States. The first of three coordinated attacks occurs in Guam, with the simulated detonation of a Radiological Dispersal Device (RDD), or “dirty bomb,” causing casualties and wide-spread contamination in a populous area near a power plant. Similar attacks occur in the hours that follow in Portland and Phoenix. An RDD is not the same as a nuclear attack. It is a conventional explosive that, upon detonation, releases radioactive material into the surrounding area. Although it does not cause the type of catastrophic damage associated with a nuclear detonation, there are severe rescue, health, and long-term decontamination concerns associated with an RDD. Real weapons will not be used in the scenario, but the response will be mounted as if they had been.

In addition, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) will mobilize around emerging public health issues related to a radiological emergency, and the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) will run concurrent exercises to address global terror threats.

www.dhs.gov...

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
hmm, There's always something in the works...

new topics

top topics

join