It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plasma Riff Distortion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Ok I can try but it is so hit and miss.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Ok so tonight I am setting up the video camera. I will set it in the kitchen where the first drips began. It may be hard to catch a drip but who knows? Plus I came on here for suggestions and this seems like a logical one for starters. I' check in the chat to see if anyone else has any suggestions. Darn the kids are all dressed up like zombies tonight and the sounds in the back ground might be a bit rediculous...

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I was just reading about your leak problem.may i ask is your home a bi level home or do you have just an attic above the ceiling? Another question if just an attic what is up there in the way of possible stored liquid chemicals or possible attic installed air handler and ductwork? It sounds to me that this mysterious liquid may be chemical based such as an alcohol or poe oil based substance which has alot of volitility ie evaporates quickly leaving skin contact cool to the touch

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by laserman-x
...mysterious liquid may be chemical based such as an alcohol or poe oil based substance which has alot of volitility ie evaporates quickly leaving skin contact cool to the touch

Great thinking BUT again, it doesn't explain the "triangle" shap and the colour. Also, if the drip was big enough to feel, it would not evaporate that quickly and ALSO would give the OP time to take a pic of it. Especially considering most cell phones have cameras and they are usually close at hand. Perhaps, if the video camera has time laps functionality to some extent, you may be able to capture something or link the camera up to a PC if it has firewire or USB and then let it record to hard drive and let it run. Hey, who knows.

Doesn't sound very logical to me - but then i have not experienced this phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Well if it is a liquid and not something paranormal, the greyish colour can be attributed to contaminants picked up as it was passing through the drywall ceiling. Assuming the ceiling is drywall.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by laserman-x
I was just reading about your leak problem.may i ask is your home a bi level home or do you have just an attic above the ceiling? Another question if just an attic what is up there in the way of possible stored liquid chemicals or possible attic installed air handler and ductwork? It sounds to me that this mysterious liquid may be chemical based such as an alcohol or poe oil based substance which has alot of volitility ie evaporates quickly leaving skin contact cool to the touch

Good point, i thought similar to this while reading as well.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hey thanks for your posts! Our home is 2 double wides put together with a aframe type metal roof (we like the sound of the rain). It is new drywall with pot lights all around the ceiling and one main light in the middle. I did run the video friday night but have not had time to sit through and watch the results, perhaps tonight I can take some time to do so. The leak does not happen all the time so I have my doubts and hopes. I will get back with the first results asap. I do have a better camera than the one I used the other night just have not figured out how to use it yet...

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
if you have a half-decent (digital or film) camera most are set up where you can set the lens to "macro" which is the little flower icon to get some really sharp close ups of the water.

it might help to capture the anomaly better. the macro function works pretty well really.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
is there anything else you can tell us about it? this is the first time ive ever heard about anything like this but it most defiantly interest me

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Rob864guy, thanks for your inquiry. I have no more to add at this time but be sure and check back after I have had a chance to look over the video I made the other night. We have had a lot of summer visitors over the weekend and I have not had time to view the results. I have served lots of ice cold sweet watermelon!

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
Well if it is a liquid and not something paranormal, the greyish colour can be attributed to contaminants picked up as it was passing through the drywall ceiling. Assuming the ceiling is drywall.

It seems that there is a difference of oppinion as to the color of the drip. I see it as a greyish water color but the kids have seen it as different than me. Lets wait and see if I caught anything on tape friday night. All the guests have gone and I plan to kick back and watch the video in a few. I promise to get back to you with the results soon.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
alright thanks but if its possible shouldn't you get out of there? i really dont want someone being haunted or somthing by the unknown

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You said you could see the drip on the cealing? Have you put your finger on the drip before it falls? And do you live in tennesee. It may be relavent.

assuming that this is a manifest of a spirit or demon, keep in mind that the only harm it could do would be through your own mind. And you have the power to rid yourself of it. Tell it to move on, You dont want it there. It may then try to scare you with poltergiest activity.Dont let it play on your fears. That is the only power it has against you. You need to confront this thing and make it go away. I am giving you this advice from experience. If you need more details just ask me. But keep in mind that you should do this cleansing with a couple of people helping you. Your collective energys will help rid this thing from your home no matter if it is pure evil or just a lost soul. Remember, the only thing to fear is fear itself.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up and no we are not in tenn. We are not afraid of the anomoly and you cannot know before it drips, it happens seldom. But I did want to say that we hooked up a video camera one night and for some reason it did not take. Too dark in the area or something. BUT I PROMISE I will continue to get some footage of this. I am not crazy (at least not about this)it does happen. You cannot feel the ceiling wet after a drip nor can you seeor feel anything on the hardwood floors or carpets after it drips. If it lands on your shoulder , you look and there is NOTHING there.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
It is not like you can capture it on a cell phone camera. It only happens to drip once in a while, seldom for the most part. What is strange (highly strange)is that it started in the kitchen and moved to the dinning room and then to the living room which makes a triangle shape. The color is not the same every time it drips and each of us sees it as a different color. The kids think it is a poltergeist and that it so far is harmless. I don't want to burst their bubble but I am not so sure. Today for instance the kids were taking down some pictures off the wall and one of them was hard to get down, they went to get a hammer to loosen the nails and when they returned the picture was laying on top of the others they had already taken down and placed on the coffee table. There is no possible way this could have happened as the area dividing my living room where the pictures were hanging has a 9 ft ceiling. I know this sounds so crazy. A few other things have happened as well like the feeling that someone is touching us. It happens for several seconds to a minute or more. I have thought that I have smelled a certain smell recently and the other day my youngest son said out of the blue that he smelled the same thing. I have not been able to get any video evidence so far and if this is not the worst part of that, we set up the camera one Friday night a couple of weeks ago and even taped ourselves talking about it a bit and then left it in the kitchen on the spot where it was first noticed. We went to bed and the following morning got up and played the video and there was nothing there of what we taped the night before. It was another tape in the player. So, I just kind of gave it a break for the most part until the picture episode and figured I would give an up date in case anyone is interested. I have to say that recently I have seen some people out to hoax in my opinion and I like you do not appreciate it in the least, however I promise you that this is no hoax and I am just telling anyone who will listen on the forum because who knows maybe just maybe someone will know what this is and give us advice as to what to do. As far as moving, yeah right, no dough, and as for contacting a shaman, no dough and bible belt. So I will keep you informed, and maybe one of these days I will attempt the video camera. I have my Moms camera now and it is probably a better choice anyway as I can up load straight to the Internet. I may need some help with getting it to the site when the time comes.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
How about getting some video. can you acquire some for us, so that we can see these triangular drops? I'd be very interested in this. Are they equilateral triangles? Something like a tetrahedron maybe?

Any info would be good.

Thanks,

TheBorg

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join