It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plasma Riff Distortion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
That's what my kids all call it anyway.
It all started a couple of years ago in our kitchen. We had just made a new addition and so there was no possibility of it being a leak however we all kept feeling a drip on us while standing in this one particular spot. You would wipe for the drip it felt cold and wet, but nothing would be there.
I even climbed up on a chair one night to investigate and felt the area where it comes down, nothing. Ok we thought weird and just tried to ignore it.
Then a few months later it began to move to the dinning room too. Just one spot where it came dripping down. You could actually see the drips btw not just feel it. Eventually it spread to the middle of the livingroom and then finally the area where the computer is. Everyone has seen and felt it. Now one more thing, the shape it is in is a triangle. We cannot explain it and it does not seem to bother anyone but it is very curious just the same. Has anyone ever experienced this? I would love to know what it is.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
OMG should I just LEAVE this site???? How on earth can people not reply when a member comes on to ask for some help in finding out whats up in their home? Come on now, why be so mean to a new member?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I don't think anyone is being mean by not responding. A lot of times threads get buried.

Another thing, I have no idea what you are talking about.

It is possibly an inter-dimensional hole that is wreaking havoc in your home. But I can't really be sure. You could call in some paranormal investigators or a local shaman.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Humm thanks biggie I guess I was having a down day. As far as the local Shaman, could be a good idea. I think I may be able to find one. I have been known to have certain abilities as well, but for some reason I just don't have it in me these days. I feel depleted and it has gotten worse with all that is happening round here. Long story to much for strangers to cope with let alone read about. I am sorry I couldnt explain better. It is an invisable drip you can see and feel but it is not there when you touch where it fell, and there is no visable spot that it leaks from. I would love to know what it is. Anyway thanks for good advise I guess if noone else joins in Ill U2U when I find out more.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
i too am keen to help but absolutely clueless as to what you describe...

you wouldnt live conveniently near paradise ranch or some other military testing facility would you?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
It is an invisable drip you can see and feel but it is not there when you touch where it fell

It's an invisible drip that you can see?
That means you have special vision! zomg.
I'd probably contact a paranormal investigator as well, to find out what this ''drip'' is.

But where do you see the relevance between drips and a plasma rift distortion? lol.

[edit on 25/7/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
oops well I don't mean invisible, just not detectable once it falls. I would not know how to describe it any better than I have. I will try again...
We have in our home 3 separate spots where you can "See" a drip come down off the ceiling you are standing under the area you can "Feel" the drip. Yet when you "touch" the area where it landed on your arm or head you do not find any thing.
It is not humidity although we do live in the Midwest and no not by any military installations.
I guess it is a phenonmena attached to spirits. I say that because that is what my kids and I have decided.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I remember when I was a kid something kinda simular - forgot bout it till you mentioned if.

I my case every so often (not regular at all) I would see what looked like a gray droplet of water coming from the ceiling. It was always in the same place, as I walked into or out of my bedroom - it never landed on me - put it down to a trick of the light or something, but it did seem to 'fall' at the right speed for a drop of water. Again no evidence of it on the ceiling or carpet. Must of been about 7 i suppose, cant recall anything simular since.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
before you go the paranormal route, maybe you should go the physical route. If you have older kids (teens or up) who are handy i say get them to do a little drywall digging and see whats up there. The fact that it localizes itself is very odd. Also the fact that there is no remnance of the drip once it falls is odd. If your kids cant do it (or you dont have any) get a contractor or friend whos handy. I say rule out the physical then move to the paranormal.

Quick question, are all these area's your getting drips near cold air intakes or vents?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply and no they are not near any vents or ducts. As I stated in the beginning post, our kitchen is brand new and I even climbed up on a chair at one point to physically 'feel' the ceiling.
Many strange things have been happening since the drip began. For one thing there is a lot more stress and fighting in our home. My husband has begun drinking again after years,and literally has lost all interest in things he once loved. There are a lot more accidents and money has all but vanished. It is also almost impossible to keep our home neat and tidy. I know that sounds funny but it is true. Now, here is the possibly the single most important fact, I even hate to bring up. My husband had a daughter who was born disabled and then while living with her natural mother was horribly abused by a child molester. We eventually got custody of the little girl at age 7 almost 8. shortly before she arrived was when this drip began in the first location in our home. I had placed her in therapy and was told by the therapist that she has a spirit entity attachment. I changed therapists at one point but the little girl never seemed to show her self to the next therapist, rather began to use the therapy as a means of getting her way. She would threaten to turn her abuse story around and place the blame on me and my 3 little boys. She has the ability to control adults like nothing you could imagine, kind of like a little girl Dameon. She also is the 'only' person who has never seen or felt the drip...Even visitors and guests have had the experience. One more thing, it seems to happen more around family gatherings and holidays. It is possible that the girl has something to do with it, but if so what and what is it more importantly?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Get some moisture on a paper towel, put it in a ziplock, take it to a chemist.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Wow now and again, I missed your post before I did the last one, but that is great, I mean that you have had a similar experience. I never mentioned its color but it is kind of grey, and also it is not all the time, it is intermittent. When you least expect it it happens. Now if you will please tell me about your family at that ponit and your home, anything else you can remember. Did anyone else see it? Interesting how this triggered your memory, I hope you can be a part of helping us figure this out. I told my 12 year old son (who is in the upper 90% in science Nationally) who is very grounded about the first comments to this thread for help and he stopped and turned worried looking at me and asked "Why?" I said well I guess they don't believe me. I promise I am not stringing anyone along here. I just want to do what is right and need some advice first from members. Thankyou for your help.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I had placed her in therapy and was told by the therapist that she has a spirit entity attachment. I changed therapists at one point but the little girl never seemed to show her self to the next therapist,

Are you sure you mean therapist here? I cant imagine any credible therapist putting their reputation so much on the line by talking about the metaphysical, is this more of a medium or simular? Sorry if that sounds a bit short, i don't mean it that way

Could be the case that tension in your house hold has manisfested its self into an almost physical thing, the young are more open to everything, and your daughter could sorta channel this, dunno really tho, just rambling a bit here.

Thought about a bit of feng shui (or however its spelt)? dont some cultures sometimes use chimes and simular in corners to sorta organise the tensions? (I sometimes clap real loud when i'm on my own
- its satisfying for an odd reason)

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Oh wow ubercanist, great idea I will put paper towel up now, but like I have repeated it is a clearish grey substance and the ceiling is dry and where it lands does not get wet even though it feels wet. I will tape it to the ceiling right now.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well, if it feels wet, maybe a sponge would get it up. And then you could wring the sponge out into something.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Ok the spirit entity attachment thing threw me for a loop too. We fall into the upper lower class so we qualify for medical subsidy. It was a local therapist through family services of sorts. The little girl told him at the first meeting she has always had a little girl that looks very tattered and ragged, follow her no matter where she lived. The entity was black and white and would be wearing the same thing as my step daughter only tattered and torn. The little girl was evil and told her things. I believe it because me and my family have seen when she would wake up with black circles under her eyes after a good nights sleep and then stare at us blankly or begin rocking and humming a creepy sounding hum. I realize that she has been through so much and a part of it is because of that but, this is different.Almost as if the little girl takes over sometimes.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
My concern is the contractor that did your kitchen screwed something up, i just dont want you to end up with nasty moulds that cost $1000's and can cause health problems.

The story of your step daughter is very interesting and may be a link and certainly adds intrigue to your story. I say keep persuing the natural side and the spiritual side at the same time. no point in closing off an avenue of explanation just yet.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
That's good advice, I will continue to pursue both. In the meantime maybe someone with this same occurrence will pop up. I hope so. I have to say again, that the feeling is wet when it lands on you, but there is no sign of any moisture at all. There is no visible sign of any dripping off the ceiling and when a drop lands on you, you look first and then wipe, but never anything physical.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I need TAPS! You know that show on tv that checks out ghosts?
Last night my youngest son said that he felt a drip on him while watching tv. This means that it is now made a complete triangle. Well actually a semi triangle. I will try to draw a picture of the shape. I cant help but wonder if it will be an opening portal. We will see. I have had 'alot' of paranormal stuff all of my life.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
You mention that you can see this "drop" and discern a visible triangle shape as it falls so, by your account, it reflects light. Got a video camera? A video capture might help the community here determine what it is or is not.

[edit on 1-8-2007 by antipigopolist]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join