It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Chemtrail Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I just found a new report on Chemtrails here:

www.checktheevidence.com...

What do you think? Are governments around the world involved in a large scale operation to reduce global dimming/warming. Do not they tell us the truth about the upcoming major sun flares scheduled between 2011-2013?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
is it really a chem trail or a water crystal trail. i Must first say i do agree that some last and act different then others but how can we speculate its aerosol or chemicals. i'm not a pilot but for that i wish i were so i could fly up and in a "trail" to collect a sample. i've only heard of this in the past six months so i'm sure im very uninformed so don't be to aggravated with me if this is a passion of yours. i've seen planes make trails for years and are you telling me all are chem trails or just some are ? it could be a way these airplane companies who get grants to stay in business happen to pay back the government by delivering the spray.
why else would commercial flights be involved in making chem trails? what is the benefit or out come from making them? Not that it cant be true but i have a hard time excepting it.Still an interesting theory.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
has anyone mached the satellite images with where busy airports are.
and is it possible to get all flight paths for that area on that day?

One could solve the problem with that information.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
>300km long areosol contrails? No, that is not possible AFAIK.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Andrew Johnson posted a link to his report on my website forum a few weeks back - and then failed to respond to any of the questions and comments put to him by experienced amateur and professional meteorologists ....

My own question is why would so many scientists - including some at NASA - be involved in studying persistent contrails, their effect on climate, and looking into ways of reducing them, if they're been deliberately created in the first place?

(And no, such research isn't an attempt at disinfo because the research gets much less publicity than alleged chemtrails do - which is presumably why many chemtrail believers are unaware of such research.

Incidently, Andrew Johnson's request for a study to be carried out is unnecessary - this, for example, was undertaken by the Ministry of Defence back in 2000 ...

www.ozone-sec.ch.cam.ac.uk...

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
has anyone mached the satellite images with where busy airports are.
and is it possible to get all flight paths for that area on that day?

One could solve the problem with that information.

Good Grief ! are you suggeting that someone use common sense and logic instead of the usual wild speculation??

top topics

join