It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe 2012 will face something like Polar exchange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It all fits in place.

I read about it, basically the earth's magnetic field will be reversed in a way of normal process, as the sun did recently, so then the earth will begin to turn the other way. Following things will be like increased radation from the sun throughout the weakened athmosphere of the earth, vulcanic activity, asteroids crashing down.

FACTS is:

That per month SEVERAL underground bases are being built, highly technically advanced, more like cities, all linked together in a monorail system.

High counts of people disappearing every year to unknown reasons.

Maybe brought to a safer place, cause they can not store everyone down there?
very likely beside a reason i would rather not like to mention without being asked about it.

There definatly is something, that wipes us out every very thousand years and someone or the Majans knew about it.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's true that the sun's cycle ends somewhere near 2012 but polar exchange is a little extreme.

DO SOME RESEARCH!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
do you have any more information regarding these underground bases? they have been being built for decades on end. perhaps, it's just the norm.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

FACTS is:

Nope, sorry, none of this is close to being factual. Stating that these are facts is a lie.
It's simple as that, most probably 2012 will come and go, just like 1933, 1976 and several others.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Doesn't matter how many underground bases they build, they will not be able to escape destiny. There is more going on in the great scheme of things than the worlds leaders realise, and there is also nothing they can do to stop it

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well if this was to happen, I'm not letting it scare me. Just live it up and enjoy life while we can. I honestly believe that if something so drastic and catatrophic were to happen I'm one of those people who will not be in one of those underground bases. That's the only sad thing about a senerio like this is that all those politicians and higher ranked military officials will be the ones to survive it. All the you and me folks are history or at least on our own. So live it up without worries and make life worth while.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You're not just jumping on the 2012 bandwagon, are you? I mean, 2012 has gotten a relatively large amount of press, so that might be what immediately comes to mind. But aside from the hype, what makes you think that specific year is so important? What about 2018, or 2021, or 2138?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think its a viral marketing campaign for the movie "3000"

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
How exactly would underground bases be "safer" during a cataclysmic event like that? If there are going to be lots of earthquakes and volcanic activity then you might assume that it would actually be less safe underground.

If there is any truth to 2012, however, I think it does have to do with the poles shifting. I've always heard of it referred to as the "polar shift," not polar exchange. We'll just have to wait and see what happens, no use guessing really...

new topics

top topics

join