It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a new world of warcraft expansion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i herd theirs going to be another WoW expantion from some guy that says his dad works at blizzard

he wouldnt give a lot of info but Wat he did say was that their was going to be 2 new races the naga for the horde and some pandas for the alliance

and from some player i dont know said they heard their was going to be a new faction

i think their is going to be on because theirs still some places on the Wow map that you cant go to

and plz dont post if you dont play Wow i wont info from ppl that know wat their talking about

[edit on 22-7-2007 by TheBaldEagle]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
You might want to try BTS video game section here....

www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 7/22/07 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBaldEagle
and plz dont post if you dont play Wow i wont info from ppl that know wat their talking about

And to you, sir, please don't post if you're not on the topic of Aliens and UFOs. We want info from people who know what they're talking about. Savvy?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I've recently just stopped playing Warcraft after 2 years, damn game ruins your life
I expect the next expansion pack would be with Northrend and Undermine it's the only extra part that I can think of that can get implemented, as for new races don't have a clue what they would add forest trolls, nerubians, ice trolls. I'd love to face Arthras, the story of him and the Lich King is most proberbly the best in Warcraft lore.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The panda bear race was an april fools joke that came out about the time i started, and stoppped playing. If they made panda's an actual race, i think they would piss of a lot of hardcore fans.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Blimey TheBald Eagle, by the structure of your sentences and spelling I would stop playing WOW, it is dumbing you down lol.

top topics

join