It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 and the pentagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Okay here's what I don't get, the pentagon and area 51 both share restricted air space right? Area 51's defences are so extraordinary and so high that you can't get within a 500 feet of the actual Area 51 base, much less any aircraft flying in it's airspace is or as I would assume, shot down immediately. Now What I want to know and what I don't get, is how the boeing, a boeing for christs sake, make it all the way to the pentagon to actually do damage to it. Honestly it makes no sense, how does one fly a plane into the pentagon where as you can't even get far past the fence of area 51 without getting killed or shot down? It just doesn't make sense to me. What I think is this is an absolute set up

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Area 51's defences are so extraordinary and so high that you can't get within a 500 feet of the actual Area 51 base, much less any aircraft flying in it's airspace is or as I would assume, shot down immediately.

And just what are Area 51's defenses anyway? Any proof of ANY aircraft EVER being shot down? Ive never heard of it.

Now What I want to know and what I don't get, is how the boeing, a boeing for christs sake, make it all the way to the pentagon to actually do damage to it.

Well get onto Google Earth or another earth mapping/satellite photo site and take a look at that area. You MIGHT notice that the Pentagon is not that far off of the approach to Reagan National Airport. If someone decided to crash into the Pentagon off that route, it would be less than 30 seconds from deviation to impact. In other words, not that hard. Especially since the Pentagon, at that time, had NO external defenses.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
planes go into area 51 air space often.....it's not smack dab in the middle of the USAF Red Flag operations area.....but it's offset to the west a tad....

if they do breach the "box" they are immedieatly kicked outta the games and sent back to nellis...where they get talked to by the operations commander....and some men in suits....

Red Flag is a giant war game for the USAF airplanes...hosted about 10 times a year

ps Kakashi rules

[edit on 22-7-2007 by wenfieldsecret]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Planes don't go into the a51 area it's restricted airspace any planes going into a51 have clearance.

Ps: yes kakashi does rule xD

Also swamp before quoting me actually read what I said, I have no proof they shoot down planes yet I didn't say that they did, only assumptions. And if you'd like to know they do have people camped out on the ridges past the gate at a51 they have sensors, I wouldn't be surprised if they had ground to air missiles either. Along with that, no matter how far away the pentagon may be to the airport what's the point of restricting airspace when it isn't enforced?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaxPineapple
Planes don't go into the a51 area it's restricted airspace any planes going into a51 have clearance.

no...nobody has clearence at red flag....that's why in the briefings they go....STAY OUTTA THE RED BOX!!..it's briefed...if you go in....you get in soooo much trouble...

if anyone goes into the box (on this map labled dream land) they immediatly go back to nellis...and then after extreme berratings and punishments they go back to their base.....
USAF Red Flag

top topics

join