learn more

Cheney Determined To Strike In US With Weapons of WMD This Summer

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gatordone

Did Cheney blow up the train in Spain? Was Cheney behind the London attacks?

it is the same cabal that is behind 911 that pulled off these capers. cheney is a largish cog in a huge-ish machine.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
911 was clearly an inside job.

I think it's entirely possible that a nuke will go off in the US, and that criminal members inside our government will be responsible.

Why do people have such a hard time believing that our government, yes EVEN OUR GOVERNMENT can become corrupt, criminal, and murderous given enough time.

That time is now.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by dionysius9]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I guess he wasn't determined enough. Oh well, I guess there is always next summer. Lets cross our fingers.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Then Condi will claim it was not specific enough: "I believe it said 'Cheney Determined To Strike In US With Weapons of WMD This Summer'."

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
My thoughts are on the people in this thread calling this false flag #.

WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE THIS DAMN COUNTRY IF YOU THINK IT??? OR DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE TO FIX IT??? I AM TALKING REAL WORK, NOT SHOTTY VIDEOS OF THE WTC.

If you don't leave then to me you are just some left wing liberal nut job.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Exactly which paragraph was the quote the Cheney said he was determined to strike the USA with a WMD by summer? Also, where did he say that "neocons" always prefer a coup to elections? I think you are editorializing based on your opinions of Cheney, and then attempting to attribute those comments to him.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by Gatordone

Did Cheney blow up the train in Spain? Was Cheney behind the London attacks?

it is the same cabal that is behind 911 that pulled off these capers. cheney is a largish cog in a huge-ish machine.

Then please, can you do something that no-one has yet been able to even attempt for me? Can you explain how and why the Madrid train bombings were not a terrorist plot, and I would especially like to know what the purpose behind it was. Thank-you

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Of course from our perspective it's you and those with similar views that have been brainwashed. Name one Arab country that really helps the Palestinians out by anything other than complaining about Israel. You mentioned that it was our Capitalism that was another cause for terrorism, so in otherwords it is our way of life that they hate. What they want is a Caliphate, where there are no "infidels" or if there are we are in a state of Dhimmitude. Muslims have been attacking the West since the Crusades, and this is no different.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisBROKC

We need the support of more people to put the needed pressure on public officials.

When you sheep just say "baaaa" I'm gonna watch my TV and drink beer, it's pathetic.

WE DO WHAT WE CAN. Short of marching in on the white house with an army, what can be done to stop these guys?

We need everyone in the streets protesting their actions. Nothing short of huge numbers will matter.

This is why we keep trying to tell you WE NEED YOUR HELP.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is in response to Stumason's remarks concerning WWII.

So are you saying that the UK would've been better off with Chamberlain's appeasement policies, than Churchill? That's a rather unique viewpoint.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by GT100FV]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisBROKC
My thoughts are on the people in this thread calling this false flag #.

WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE THIS DAMN COUNTRY IF YOU THINK IT??? OR DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE TO FIX IT??? I AM TALKING REAL WORK, NOT SHOTTY VIDEOS OF THE WTC.

If you don't leave then to me you are just some left wing liberal nut job.

really?
so, in your opinion, the founding fathers should have "just left" when they didn't like the yoke of english imperialism?
and, in your opinion, then, america should be named "new england'?

your grasp of reality is slipping, methinks.
when you don't like what's happening in your country, you should do whatever you can think of to change it. you shouldn't just run away.
frankly, there is nowhere to run, anymore. the NWO is locking down.

i think i'll complain about your barb. very rude.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join