It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney Determined To Strike In US With Weapons of WMD This Summer

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
double posted

[edit on 25-7-2007 by RetinoidReceptor]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Facts please, show me what protection is in place to prevent the market from tanking....some links....your thesis perhaps?

Controlling interest rates, liquidity of money (currencies are not attached to the gold standard which can allow restriction and printing of money). Those are two very large protections against total devastation.

The Illumaniti...um...yeah...I'll leave that to you.

And that site...very creative.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa...The market is at an all time high.

If you look at the market in euros and not dollars, the trend is actually not going up, it is actually staying still or even going down a little.

And to think you make fun of others for lack of economic, financial and investment prowess.

I am not making fun of anyone. I put my money into BRIC countries currencies. You can make a lot of money without putting it into an overvalued stock market

I have not seen you post any links to support YOUR claims. Nor did you respond to my prior post regarding Federal Reserve.

Regards...kk

What claims? That I believe the US economy is not in good shape? You can google it. Many economists from Alan Greenspan to past treasury officials to countries diversifying their money reserves can tell you that the US economy is NOT in good shape.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on 25-7-2007 @ 11:42 AM
Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
If you look at the market in euros and not dollars, the trend is actually not going up, it is actually staying still or even going down a little.

OK, check this out:
www.cross-currents.net...

And BTW, I live in the US, I get paid in US dollars, I pay my bills with US dollars. Euros don’t affect me in America.

posted on 25-7-2007 @ 11:42 AM Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
I am not making fun of anyone.

Please see below.

posted on 23-7-2007 @ 05:10 AM Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
This is one of the reasons why I do NOT like ATS. Pseudo-economists, many of whom do not know much about economics at all foretell "crashes" because their conspiracy sites tell them of one.

posted on 23-7-2007 @ 12:13 PM Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
I would only have liked to see what you would have said during those times...that is if you were even old enough to have intelligent conversations.

State some proof except from your own imaginings.

'Nuff said….I am done…let’s move on now and call it a draw unless you
must continue........Uncle.

Good day….kk

edit to fix typo

[edit on 25-7-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

And BTW, I live in the US, I get paid in US dollars, I pay my bills with US dollars. Euros don’t affect me in America.

Yes...Euros do affect you in America.

Please see below.

That wasn't making fun of anyone. Besides what do you have to do with those conversations anyway? If I was really making fun of anyone, I think the people would have pointed it out. You don't have to be the Knight of ATS

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
Besides what do you have to do with those conversations anyway?

Oh, am I not supposed to read other people's posts and comment with my own views/opinion. Silly me...I thought that was what this board was about.

If I was really making fun of anyone, I think the people would have pointed it out.

Uhhh.......I am one of "the people" and I did point it out.
Your arguments defy logic at this point.
See ya 'round. I am done with this nonsense. < throws in towel >

Regards......kk

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Uhhh.......I am one of "the people" and I did point it out.
Your arguments defy logic at this point.
See ya 'round. I am done with this nonsense. < throws in towel >

Okay goodbye.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

This is the answer. if a suitcase nuke goes off in our nation
the weapon came from
A: Our own nation
B: Soviet Union

and i don't think they would be for sale to anyone out side of these nations.
so if it happens
we know who Did it!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Does Cheney have missles in Cuba like CIA (with GHW Bush ?) was trying to disarm in the Cuban missile crises?

That G W Bush just can't do it like JFK did.

What does Cheney have a pocket A bomb?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Going back to the original idea.

The USA will be the witness to the worlds first incident of nuclear terror. I think for various reasons its very likely.

The reichstag fire was a pivotal event and you cant get any much more pivotal than a nuclear boom in the heart of a city.

The news networks will love the ratings
The greatest show on earth, is there life on mars ?

Thats not a suggestion that this will be a Nazi type government takeover event for anyone taking that literally.

What it would be - is carte blanche to press ahead some very tough objectives to achieve. What it would also do is raise public support for it to total fever pitch.

As we have been told over and over and over again. Al Queda seek to destroy our way of life.

And so far despite losing say 400000 or more of its supporters or sympathisers, losing 2 countries to the democratic torch of light, consistently failing to make any real impact in terrorism. Losing control or influence of major oil and gas resources. Not ever in 6 years even managing to lay waste to a signal oil reserve, installation, or anything else that doesnt like bombs too well. But hey they have managed to take out the odd train and bus which really damages western economy

So the story is perfect of course - fanatics are fantics - poorly organised - seemingly weak - but the greatest underlying threat will materialise. Because all these cells working independantly to confuse intelligence resource, counter terrorism, tracking, monitoring, is just what they need to slip the ball through past the defence and make a touchdown in the last quarter.

All thats needed to secure 8 years maybe even 16 years of support is a holocaust. 911 was in a major city district killing approx 2700.

A small yield device in a similar area without any warning or knowledge should net a death toll of about 80 000 on detonation with perhaps up to 200 000 as a result and quite possibly 250 000 with long term illness, injury etc.

So if an attack yielding 2700 raises enough evidence, passion, patriotism, and good will to ignite a war in 2 countries and yield a return of over half a million deaths so far.

What level of commitment would 80 000 plus deaths give rise to ?

Personally I dont believe in the goals or will of Al Qudea. But I get an idea why Al Queda exists.

Power, control, greed and money are far more powerful gods than allah.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
As long as the American people do nothing to stay involved the democrates will do all they can to make your dreams come true, I am sure Nancy is staying up nights worrying how she can make a difference. Hillary and Bill will do the same and after John Edwads get back from the hair dresser he'll deal with special interest, drug companies and the FDA..right on it. You and only you and your fellow citizens can change anything, by standing together on the issues and making Everyone in office accountable. Forget the impeachments...the hang them all attitude..get involved in your country and those who you all voted for to run it, they work for you. Join NumbersUSA know the issues and take a stand, make informed choices. American need us to stand together, the next several years will be our hardest, we need to be united.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well as of right now Dickey dont have any aircraft carriers in the gulf to play with so unless he is going to rely on B-2s then he is out of options.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Well as of right now Dickey dont have any aircraft carriers in the gulf to play with so unless he is going to rely on B-2s then he is out of options.

Please provide proof of that claim. As far as I know it is pretty standard operating procedure right now to have at least 2 if not more Carrier Battle Groups within striking distance of Iran/Iraq/Afghanistan. It makes military sense to have them "on call" as it were.

It doesn't make sense to have CBG's in the limited space waters of the Gulf per se, the aircraft have the range to just have them parked out in the Arabian Sea where they are less exposed. People have the misconception that a Carrier is like a Battleship and has to get "up close and personal". As a rule they like to be beyond the horizon and take care of business from there.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
What a great thread! Go the Brits!! :0) I had to laugh at the WWII stuff at the start - it's amazing to me that some Americans realy believe they came & saved the world in WWII. History is a funny thing, you know? But it's clear that people with those kind of views have "learned" their "history" from watching WWII movies! My 2 pence on that subject ... ever heard of Prescott Bush?? That guy who was impeached in 1943 for supplying & funding the enemy?

As for the topic ... I honestly believe that what we are living through today is the greatest propaganda war in history. I don't really believe that Dick Cheney will attempt to engineer a nuclear detonation in an American city, at least I hope & pray he does not. I do believe however, that the purpose of ALL of this media speculation is to keep people afraid. Afraid of each other, afraid of foreigners, afraid of their own governments ... it doesn't matter to 'them' what you are afraid of, as long as you are afraid. I believe that the 'comspiracy' world is being used nowadays in the same way. We won't readily believe their false tales of AQ eating babies etc, but we will all too readily believe that Cheney/Bush are going to blow us all up!

Think it through ... someone mentioned earler that we are just their "cash-cow". I believe that is the single biggest truth of the 21st century. Now, if Cheney did engineer a nuclear strike, and managed to get the power to create a police state, what would happen to all their cash? People talk about curfews, even concentration camps in America ... but then who would be out spending their hard-earned cash? All 'they' want is for us to be so afraid that we let them go to war in order to gain extra oil revenue, that we will allow them to remove our freedoms so they can lock up 'terrorists' (which basciallay means anyone who disagrees with the government) but they still want us all to go to work, get paid & then spend our money back into the economy.

The real reason they want us this way is because given half a chance, the modern human being will easily accept their neighbours & foreign borhters & sisters as being our beloved kin. We would start to really love each other, and before too long we might start to realise that we don't actually need governments taking us to war. now THAT is what 'they' are afraid of.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Dealing in absolutes are we? OK, can you say that this is beyond this administration?

I'm not attempting to put words in the mouth of the poster you are addressing, Intrepid, but felt the need to respond; Hope you don't mind.

Is what DGTempe and others are talking about an impossibiity? Obviously not. Is it likely or probable?, definitely not. There is a big difference between the possible and the likely and the problem occurs when people mistake one for the other.
For example: Is it possible that I will win the Super Lotto and marry Drew Barrymore? Hey,anything is possible; Is it likely to happen? NO, damn it!
But you see my point, possible attack does not equal an imminent event.
It's simple logic, folks.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Noangels, I just explained my opinion up above, but it is more than an opinion, it's truth.

Truth according to whom? Anybody can make an outrageous claim, but can you back it up with evidence and data, or are we supposed to take your word for it? I for one didn't just fall off the turnip truck, although I'm not so sure about some others on this board; some here have shown they are willing to believe anything, as long as it fits in with their warped view of the world and humanity.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I doubt they could get away with that somehow lol. Theres a slight difference between the intellect and resources required to hijack some planes and fly them into buildings and building a nuclear warhead within the us. Would anyone actually believe uncle osamas brainwashed mentalists could get hold of enough enriched uranium while in the us to make a nuclear bomb. Considering it takes years and billions of dollars for countries to figure out how to enrich uranium, let alone make it into a wmd. So its unlikely peoples first thoughts would be that some arabs in a dirty flat and probably not a whole lot of money made and deployed it.

Therefore I think many would suspect an inside job, because at the end of the day people cant just sly into the country with a big ol bag full of uranium, especially not arabs or koreans who get searched pretty much without fail (and you would like to believe security systems would be able to detect ridiculously high levels of radiation). Which leaves 2 other options really, some corrupt american sells it to them, or an american does it, therefore inside job either way.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by drblow
What a great thread! Go the Brits!! :0) I had to laugh at the WWII stuff at the start - it's amazing to me that some Americans realy believe they came & saved the world in WWII. History is a funny thing, you know? But it's clear that people with those kind of views have "learned" their "history" from watching WWII movies! My 2 pence on that subject ... ever heard of Prescott Bush?? That guy who was impeached in 1943 for supplying & funding the enemy?

The US didn't? So you're saying that if the US remained neutral, and didn't get involved in any way, shape or form in WW2, the British and their allies (Holland, Beligum, France; countries that were overrun by the Nazis) would have taken care of business on their own? Now that's funny!!

Guess what? As someone already posted, Europe would be speaking Russian after they got their act together and overran Western Europe. And I have a hunch the war would have gone on a few years longer, too.

Back on track with the thread:

What's funny is that everyone says the Bush Administration is stupid, they're idiots, morons, you name it. Can't do anything right, screw up everything they touch, can't pour pee out of a boot with instructions written on the heel.

YET, they are the masterminds of world domination, planning Shadow Governments, take-overs of innocent countries and stealing their resources, and probably the Heartbreak of Psoriasis.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Can just everybody drop the "without us you woulda been up the creek" talk. It took everybody's involvement to make WWII what it was. No Russia, Germany Wins. No UK, Germany Wins. No USA, Germany Wins, No Japan, who knows, the US was pretty isolationist then, but Germany probably still loses after a much longer war with Russia, but a coinflip with the German Military not bogged down with two fronts. The battles in Russia were truly mind blowing from the point of amount of people and tanks ect clashing. No Germany, No WWII.

See it took everybody to make WWII happen. No one should disrespect any nation for their contributions to defeating the Axis in WWII.

Thank you, now move along.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rejarndt
This is the answer. if a suitcase nuke goes off in our nation
the weapon came from
A: Our own nation
B: Soviet Union

and i don't think they would be for sale to anyone out side of these nations.
so if it happens
we know who Did it!!!!!!

..so you honestly believe Cheney loves the American people so much that he never would do anything so evil?
Even for another "gold pass" to do as he pleases?

Originally posted by Karma2600
As we have been told over and over and over again. Al Queda seek to destroy our way of life.

We need to have a good look at the credability and motives of WHO is TELLING us this...

[edit on 30/11/07 by NuclearPaul]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join