It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney Determined To Strike In US With Weapons of WMD This Summer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The world according to Dick:

Endless woe is underrated.
Peace and comfort - overrated.

Our dislike of Dick Cheney is not unwarranted. We're not picking on a helpless kid at school. This man has blood on his hands, as does the entire Bush administration. We've had six years to pick a pattern out of the chaos, and it points to internal faliure. Whether they let 9/11 happen or caused it, the point is they knew more than they admit. And if it happened once, by God it could happen again.

I would rather look foolish and paranoid than have another name added to yet another memorial as a direct result of a misguided or criminal government.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
the point is they knew more than they admit. And if it happened once, by God it could happen again.

You're darned right. My point exactly.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
At the very worst they were complicit. At the very least they were incompetent. In either case, is this the kind of administration a citizenry should be comfortable with?

AncientMariner

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
If you had it your way, that right would be taken away from me. right?

Ummm, no. You can believe whatever you want. It is a free country, I just don't have to believe what you do.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

-Daniel Patrick Moynihan

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Dealing in absolutes are we? OK, can you say that this is beyond this administration?

Dealing in common sense is more like it. Why just simply believe stuff with absolutely no evidence whatsoever supporting it? Being that gullible is extremely dangerous and very scary.

Can I say it's beyond this administration? Sure.
Let's assume there is some huge conspiracy and 9/11 etc. was carried out by this admin.
First of all for something that big it would take years of extremely sensitive and precise planning meaning this would be WAY bigger than the Bush admin. If the Bush admin failed the first time why would "they" (whoever they are) trust this admin to try again?
This admin has more leaks than a new born baby and is the most incompetent admin. we've probably ever had, what makes you think this admin could plan or carry out something like that? What make you think they're capable of even carrying out 9/11? Has anything in the past 6 years happened to lead you to believe they can actually carry out something like that?

D

I beleive the story- that Cheney is gunning for something big. Tell me this, why SHOULDNT I BELEIVE IT??? Because the lying government says so?

It's not so much a "story" as it is an opinion. Based on...well....nothing except the author's imagination.
A reason to not believe it is because there's nothing at all to support it.
If I told you the earth was flat, would you believe me?
Why would you believe it?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShooterSix
Now on to if Europe could have defeated Germany without USA manpower, airpower, naval projection, and mass quanities of misc. equipment and supplies that keep the war machine marching along, not to mention huge financial contributions, I highly doubt it.

I agree, Europe wanted American help for a reason, and not just because Europe (especially Britain considering the British here are pounding their chests so much) was invincible against the Nazis [well according to some on here]

Either way, Europe shouldn't underestimate the USA contributions, and accept it, while the USA shouldn't play that "card" when they can.

I agree.

[edit on 22-7-2007 by RetinoidReceptor]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
After reading through all of these posts i am disgusted.. i am British.

its like a play ground squabble , kids arguing over who did what or who is the best ..Remember guys there is no 'I' in Team America .. oh wait yes there is ...:p sry love that film

Now before anymore of these wonderful posts appear probably attacking my britishness can we just all take 1 step back.. take a breath and spare 1 minute for the 61 MILLION people that died world wide during this horrific part of history..

i mean what does it say about human nature .. when a place full of 'open minded people' do nothing but fight each other over a forum discussion..

What hope have any of us got??

We are allies, and sometimes allies have to stand shoulder to shoulder regardless of one side's views. and when the tough times hit we have to put them shoulders even closer

I have a house in florida, i hang with americans EVERYDAY of my life,
i love you guys , and i love your country but the american Dream is turning into a nightmare...

intelligent designer help us all ...

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
and lastly the big increases in long term illnesses like cancer - for which they can develop drugs and cures for, then dangle them in front of the people like a very expensive carrot.

Interesting!
Your own idea? Quite viable.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
FEAR mongering campaign, or it can be truth. They are trying to recycle the work forces and are setting up bio agents in the air to eliminate the people in green zones, zones that consist of a low middle class, in which many are in debt, owe credit card bills, and/or on disability, unemployment etc. Borders are open to cheap laborers, but they must foreclose our homes first, or flood them.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I dont think Cheeney and his horrid little money worshipping friends need to attack american homeland ever again.

That dirty deed has already been done and has served its purpous in starting visable wars with an invisable enemy in countries that never attacked them.This dispicable war is intended to last for as long as big busines interests need it too,and the body count on all sides is a revolting spectacle that should shame anyone!

One only has to look at the war machines fabricated stories in Iraq about AQ groups and leaders to see that this playground they have created is a free haven for orchestrated lies that can shape further directions for the war machine to roll.

There needs to be just ONE attack on marines there resulting in many deaths with Irans fingerprints on it and we move into that arena.

The need for another big attack on american homeland soil is now not needed.Sure small terror strikes can keep the public on their toes but the idea of a nuke going off in a city set off by the cowardly draft dodging right wing fanatics is going overboard.These wicked immoral people have Iraq as their scapegoat and any attack on troops there by foreign powers can be seen as a direct act of war on america itself

[edit on 23-7-2007 by noangels2006]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Noangels, I just explained my opinion up above, but it is more than an opinion, it's truth.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Id like to think the american people would take the streets, and FORCE this government to stand down if they tried to implement a militaristic rule over their own people.

I mean, surely, SURELY people like 'such n such' and all the other pro war people will see the reality staring at them in the face?

I dont think the government will need to go to such lengths, to adopt their people into a war frenzy.

My theory?

How much of the western world ' ie Australia, and America ' are in major debt?
Credit Cards, Car loans, mortgages.. we are all in debt up to our eyeballs.
When the economy crashes, and its going to REAL soon... people are going to be left in a position WORSE than the original economic crash.

huge bills, repayments, costs of fuel and food.. with a family to feed, no job....

Why would they need the draft?
The military/government will simply state:

'' You can either lose everything, and watch your family suffer through starvation.. or you can fight for your country... earn a reasonable paycheque that'll keep the power going, food on the table and water running.. all we ask is you 'don' the uniform and charge the enemy when ever we say ''

There's just something about a fake 911 occuring in an American city that i cant see happening. Too many people are aware of the fact 911 was a total farce... Cheney may insight anger towrads muslims, and bring about a cleansing of anti-government mentality amongst its people... but eveantually the people will look at the government with suspicous eyes... and rightly so.

IVe been waiting and preying for another major event to occur since 911, because i know full well it will be the kick off to the big game..
And the best result of any game is the final whistle, when all the criminals have been executed, all the people have been returned to their lands, and all the nations come together...

I saw, nuke the whitehouse, when all the criminals are inside..
now thats a terror attack I wont be bother trying to pull apart.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
How much of the western world ' ie Australia, and America ' are in major debt?
Credit Cards, Car loans, mortgages.. we are all in debt up to our eyeballs.
When the economy crashes, and its going to REAL soon... people are going to be left in a position WORSE than the original economic crash.

This is one of the reasons why I do NOT like ATS. Pseudo-economists, many of whom do not know much about economics at all foretell "crashes" because their conspiracy sites tell them of one. Will there be a huge recession? I don't doubt it. Will there be a crash so devastating that we will all be living on the streets eating out of garbage cans where the military will be our only option? Where the HELL did you get that? State some proof except from your own imaginings.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I bet they're was famous last words in '28?
Man made the stock market... its not infallible.

Your borrowings as a nation has gotten hefty, and your economic output in terms of production, and investment have been dramatically muzzled, to the tune of

US$445,744,918,723.00

Imagine that money put into your countries facilities, or maybe improving domestic well-being?

Instead its been wasted, on a long term, high-interest loan with Iraq, Your going to be so busy spending the $$ on Iraq, that your flooding the world with American money, its lowering your value being its so easy to negotiate for...

The us dollar has lost severely, in terms of worth...
Its gunna go pop!

Your leaders have sacrificed your economic worth, how does it feel?
Your dollars not worth having, and people are dumping it.
SURELY, that tells you, things are getting bad quick.

The kick in balls? Is that so many economies rely on you...

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gatordone

No. I think we were attacked because OBL thought he could get away with it.

Now you must be crazy, cause if you havn't realized yet, Osama Bin Laden DID GET AWAY!!!!!!!

You dont even understand what your arguing against, your just opening your mouth for the sake of it being open.

If Osama Bin Laden WAS resposinble for 3,000+ American lives, he would STILL be on Americas to do list. So how come he isn't? How come when asked about it Bush replied I dont care about him? Hes hiding in a hole somewhere

And WHERE IN GODS NAME IS THE LINK... THE LINK between Osama Bin Laden and Saddam? There is none. Where are the weapons of mass destruction? Why is Guantanamo Bay being shut down?

Its really simple, its all created, its all created to further confuse the realities at home, its created to confuse the realities abroad, its created for personal agenda's.

Your trying to tell everyone to open their eyes, you should open yours, Americans are losing good kids over seas, every day they come back in body bags. Cause their not fighting terrorists, their fighting CIA TRAINED tacticians who know how to make bombs, and even worse so, know how to use them and create a deadly scenerio everytime they decide to detonate. Innoncent Americans, and Iraqi's everyday fill up the morgues casuse the Government your DEFENDING isn't funding our military with suffcient enough funds to do their jobs. So please explain your thoughts further on how our government is keeping us safe when they dont give a fck about the people dieing for their cause!?

Its easy for us to talk about right and wrong, but talk to someone who was in combat in the past 8 months, someone who isn't trigger happy, and try to see it from their point of view and their experiance. It isn't good either way you look at it. For a while American soldeirs were being poisoned cause our government failed to keep their water supply clean. How the fck does that happen to the greatest country on Earth? Its easy, they dont give a fck about me, they dont give a fck about you, they dont give a fck about the kids serveing overseas. Our Government failed all of us on so many different levels.

Arguing about whos responsible of 9/11 defeats the purpose of those who failed to STOP IT from happening.

If Alex Jones could get on his stupid radio show 2 months prior to 9/11 and predict the sh*t you mean to tell me the CIA, FEMA and whatever other government agencies didn't know about it?

You sir MUST be down right fckin crazy and it scares me to think of the future of this great country with the blind support this government is recieving.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I would never consider Rense a good source for information, that being said I really believe that it all boils down to this... If you think the US government was behind at 9/11 attacks or had previous knowledge and did not stop the attacks,then you can easily envision Cheney wanting to see a strike on a US city. It could be a pretext to go after Iran, or it could be a pretext to declaring Martial Law in the US. Don't forget according to the Patriot Act, patriot Act 2 and Presidential Directive 51 along with many other pieces of legislation, it will only take a "Catastrophic Emergency" to make it happen.

I do believe a dirty bomb will go off in a major US city within the next few years. I actually think it will be just prior to our 2008 Presidential Elections. I agree with a previous poster that Miami is a good and likely target. I also think Atlanta, Denver, or San Antonio are viable targets as well.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hooray for freedom of speech, where you can accuse a Vice-President of mass murder attempt on it's own country. What happens if it really is going to be a terrorist attack? Nowhere did Cheney said he is going to strike the U.S with WMD, nowhere!

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
What happens if it really is going to be a terrorist attack? Nowhere did Cheney said he is going to strike the U.S with WMD, nowhere!

No but he will never have to claim to doing anything he just blame it on Al-qeada terrorist. . . to an already pre-conditioned mentality of the American people.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Remember Rick Santorum ?

His new job is interesting, he is a Senior Fellow at a Washington Think tank...
The Ethics and Public Policy Center was established in 1976 to clarify and reinforce the bond between the Judeo-Christian moral tradition and the public debate over domestic and foreign policy issues.

“It’s a stark name,” says Santorum. “But we wanted to be candid about the fact that America really does have enemies and to point out that the nature of these enemies is much more complex than what people realize. It’s not just Islamic fascism, but also Venezuela, North Korea, and, increasingly in my opinion, Russia.

article.nationalreview.com...

Here's the best quotes from Santorum though

In an alarming display of fearmongering, former Republican Senator Rick Santorum has suggested that a series of "unfortunate events," namely terrorist attacks, will occur within the next year and change American citizen's perception of the war.

"Between now and November, a lot of things are going to happen

killfile.newsvine.com...

Take a look at my false flag posting too, maybe its all coming together and little bits of info (Warnings) are being released so that we can be prepared?

False Flag Posting www.abovetopsecret.com...'

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join