It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney Determined To Strike In US With Weapons of WMD This Summer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
I do not think the source is credible. I know that guys like rense and alex jones carry a lot of weight in the conspiracy theorist field. The problem with rense is that it is pretty much a post everything site. There doesn't seem to be a need for a lot of evidence to get a message posted. Most of it seems to be personal opinions presented as fact and made up subjects based on a lot of "what if" scenarios.
[edit on 22-7-2007 by zerotime]

Well I had a laugh today, because I read a lot of feelings like this through out the board, and most of the time I agree that the stories they put up are a little out there.

But why did I laugh, cause I was reading a “Loose Change” Debunked
from a gov site which uses Rense.com as a source: "Parts of the plane, including engine parts and landing gear, were photographed inside the building.." the italic is the linked word on the site

Any way with all the negative feed back the site gets,
I'm surprised that the gov would use it for backing up their story.
Instead of hosting the images them selves.

My thought on the topic, It can happen.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwatMedic
Not asking for free rolling stones tickets, or even a thank you. Just a tiny shred of respect that might just make you hold your tongue before you start ranting and raving about the US and it "horrible policies" around the world and our suppposed "fake war" on terrorism.

Just because the USA aided the Allies in WW2 like 60 years ago doesn't mean the current US Government is any good.

As for Cheney orchestrating an 'attack' on US soil this summer, I don't think they would use a nuke or anything too big. I mean, what's the point of doing that just to give yourself a reason to go to war, when it's just going to destroy your country from the inside?

That's assuming Cheney actually did stage an 'attack', which, even though I wouldn't put it past him, I can't see happening this summer.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by dgtempe
Neocons prefer a coup d'etat to an election!

I DO beleive that this is a LIKELY SCENARIO

May I ask what you're basing this on?
Wishful thinking?

I'd be happy to explain, since you didnt bother to read the ARTICLE. The Neocons prefering a coup d'etat over an election is part of the article- so dont shoot the messenger.

Its a likely scenario are MY words, because it is extremely likely that they would most definatly pull off a SUPER 9/11- kill thousands and under the pretense of PROTECTING AMERICANS, they have their excuse for war with Iran and the total takeover of a police state/dictatorship here, that happens to be the wettest dream Cheney has ever had.

If you need clarification, do a little research.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Dg thanks for the thread and this information.

One of the most interesting points to see is how short is Cheney’s time to have the middle east agenda finished.

The eternal war for profits and the goal of controlling what it could be the last reserves of oil in the middle east.

Because I am one of those believer on the 9/11 conspiracy I also feel that one of the most dangerous people in our nation and against our nation is not third world country terrorist even when they had proven to be quite a pain in the butt.

But the most dangerous minds with all the money they can spare to prepare an attack in our nation are the same people that have swore to protect us and our nation.

Within this groups we may find the real terrorist to our constitution and our way of life.

Cheney’s is a very dangerous man that may find himself in corner and will have not other choice but to use any means necessary to finish what he and his war profiteers started even before the first 9/11.

Great thread.

[edit on 22-7-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Anyone who believes this administration is not corrupt and above killing Americans to further their agenda needs to get their head examined.
www.youtube.com...

The funny thing is many don't see that Clinton was just as dirty.

As far as 9/11 I know it was an inside job.
The NIST Scientist is clearly lying in the below video and there are too many inconsistencies in the official report.
video.google.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Cheney’s is a very dangerous man that may find himself in corner and will have not other choice but to use any means necessary to finish what he and his war profiteers started even before the first 9/11.

He WILL finish what he started- they've gotten this far they're not going to let this slip through their fingers. He has no funding? He'll fund it himself. Maybe the oil companies or Halleburton will give a hand with a donation.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwatMedic

Of course, start with the standard "Your views arent my views so you must be a brainwashed sheep...good start.

Welcome to ATS SwatMedic glad to see you are a sheep too. You'll find that that is the major way some people "debate" with you here at ATS. Just don't take it personal, after all you are only a sheep to them.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I'd be happy to explain, since you didnt bother to read the ARTICLE. The Neocons prefering a coup d'etat over an election is part of the article- so dont shoot the messenger.

Its a likely scenario are MY words, because it is extremely likely that they would most definatly pull off a SUPER 9/11- kill thousands and under the pretense of PROTECTING AMERICANS, they have their excuse for war with Iran and the total takeover of a police state/dictatorship here, that happens to be the wettest dream Cheney has ever had.

If you need clarification, do a little research.

You didn't answer my question.

I know what the article said and I know what you said. I'm asking you, what are you basing your beliefs on? Because of some article on Rense?
Are you that gullible?

Do you have any evidence whatsoever that they are planning or are likely to carry out a "super 9/11" or is this what you're wishing would happen?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Ever heard of an organization called PNAC? Do you know the founders of PNAC? Ever heard the phrase from their documented philosophy "a helpful Pearl Harbor-like event"?

Just a few questions as we move further into this discussion.

AncientMariner

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Im not sure if this has been posted yet, but has anyone got any theories on where the 'attack' might happen? It would kill the economy if it happend in lets say NYC or Chicago.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Do you have any evidence whatsoever that they are planning or are likely to carry out a "super 9/11" or is this what you're wishing would happen?

Dealing in absolutes are we? OK, can you say that this is beyond this administration?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wishing? What kind of question is that? Wishing death on thousands of people? Me? I dont think so, and you know better than that.

I base it on the fact that they DID COMMIT 9/11 and the fact that all the information about such an act thru the years leads me to beleive that Dick will NOT be fulfilled unless he finishes the job. As the article states, and i'm paraphrasing, there's been too much invested in this whole broo ha ha to suddenly just pass it off to the next president (should there be one).

He is capable, evil enough, to stage another massive "attack" to further the agenda, that is, to have carte blanche to invade Iran and the rest of the middle east and a few thousand dead AMERICANS would not stop this evil administration from doing so.

You dont have to agree with me, i respect that. This is why i beleive and obviously i'm not alone.

Its MY wish to have peace, being the tree hugger that i am and i hope this will never come to pass. Its not wishful thinking, its common horse sense and its the visionary in me seeing the obvious evil looming on the horizon.
And listening to the horsemen trotting.....

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fallacy
Im not sure if this has been posted yet, but has anyone got any theories on where the 'attack' might happen? It would kill the economy if it happend in lets say NYC or Chicago.

My speculation... and it is purely that, speculation, is Miami, Florida... for a few reasons.

1) The goal is to terrorize the population into submission without destroying the economy or infrastructure of the country. A small "dirty nuke" would accomplish those aims in that location.

2) The fallout shadow would blow east into the Atlantic and not endanger a larger population than say, Los Angeles or San Francisco where the fallout would drift across the entire lower 48.

3) The economic impact in Miami would be considerably lower than a strike on the Port of L.A. cuz it wouldn't stop the Chinese made Walmart stuff from getting to the shelves.

I'm sure some of you can think of other reasons why Miami would be a plausible target for the intended purpose.

AncientMariner

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'm not too sure how this turned into a World War 2 thread, but I will try my best.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this one, but didn't the lend lease act keep Britain fighting during the BoB?

Now on to if Europe could have defeated Germany without USA manpower, airpower, naval projection, and mass quanities of misc. equipment and supplies that keep the war machine marching along, not to mention huge financial contributions, I highly doubt it.

Would Europe be speaking German? Probably not, would they be speaking Russian? You bet. Life under Stalin would have been equally worse, or more so than the Nazi regime.

Either way, Europe shouldn't underestimate the USA contributions, and accept it, while the USA shouldn't play that "card" when they can.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I base it on the fact that they DID COMMIT 9/11 and the fact that all the information about such an act thru the years leads me to believe that Dick will NOT be fulfilled unless he finishes the job.

No Offense to you, but your "facts" have not been proven. You have and opinion but there is not irrefutable evidence to back up your contentions. Your "facts" would not stand up in a court of law, proving beyond a reasonable doubt.

So basically Cheney and the Bush Admin have waited till this moment to spring a police state on us? Why didn't they do it before the last Presidential elections as things were looking grim for them then. Wait I forgot, in addition to orchestrating the starting event in the "war on terror" they managed to "steal" an election as well? They have to be the smartest "idiots" ever to pull both of those off with no one realizing it till it's too late. The coming police state will make it the Triple Crown for them. Like every other tyrant in the world, they have waited till the opposition party manages to, in free elections, get a hold of one of the branches of government before they spring the Police State on us. I don't get it.

Is there no way, in your opinion that foreign terrorist groups would try to attack America in a way similar to 9/11? I am really curious to your answer to this question. Or are there even any foreign terror groups? Are they all just made up / run by America?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

He'll fund it himself. Maybe the oil companies or Halleburton will give a hand with a donation.

You know talking about conspiracies but to tell you the truth for what I have seen on TV and the media is not that difficult for anybody that has the means and purpose build a dirty bomb.

I wonder sometimes if Cheney is under so much stress because the people he relate and has his dirty business with that he may be afraid of what they can do to him if he doesn't finish what he promised.

Occurs just another crazy conspiracy of mine.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Is there no way, in your opinion that foreign terrorist groups would try to attack America in a way similar to 9/11? I am really curious to your answer to this question. Or are there even any foreign terror groups? Are they all just made up / run by America?
First of all it is not beyond "US" to mastermind another attack- no, i'm not 100% sure, as nobody else is that the United States actually did the dirty deed. Its strong speculation backed by many facts that lead those of us who think along these lines to think the US was behind the 9/11 attack. Having said that, it is also possible that foreign nations will be so fed up with us that they will actually attack, by land, sea or air. You dont invade and threaten the entire world and not expect some kind of payback. Its not impossible.
I do beleive however, that the more likely scenario is the one presented in this article.
At the very least, the US had culpability in allowing the "terrorists from overseas" to attack us. The so called "chatter" was off the charts that day and the administration had plenty of warning. They chose to ignore it.
Then again, many were tipped off.
Its been too long, too many lies, inconsistencies, deaths, abuse, bla bla bla

I beleive the story- that Cheney is gunning for something big. Tell me this, why SHOULDNT I BELEIVE IT??? Because the lying government says so?

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

no, i'm not 100% sure, as nobody else is that the United States actually did the dirty deed.

My opinion of your opinion just went up dramatically

That is the type of intellectual honesty that leads to truth.

Regarding the WW2 silliness:
Great Britain and Europe should say Thank You and the United States should say Your Welcome and that should be the end of it. I was taught how to do that prior to attending Kindergarten. How about the rest of you?

The article is wild speculation based on the authors obvious bias. Whether true or not I would not factor it in to any opinion on the matter. These issues are far to important to rely on someone else's hatred as a source of information.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

First of all it is not beyond "US" to mastermind another attack- no, i'm not 100% sure, as nobody else is that the United States actually did the dirty deed. ........At the very least, the US had culpability in allowing the "terrorists from overseas" to attack us.

Nice backtracking from your previous statement. You sounded a lot more certain with

I base it on the fact that they DID COMMIT 9/11 and the fact that all the information about such an act thru the years leads me to beleive that Dick will NOT be fulfilled unless he finishes the job.

So the U.S. is to be blamed for not stopping the terrorists attacking in the first place, yet you accuse the government of overstepping it's authority on collecting information on said terrorists. Hmmm. Maybe we should just not allow any Foreigners into the U.S. to make sure we are not cupable next time.

The so called "chatter" was off the charts that day and the administration had plenty of warning. They chose to ignore it.

Again, I be more direct, do you believe that Al Queda is an independent Islamic terror group or just a stooge of the the CIA? It stands to reason following your logic, that if the U.S. was behind the 9/11 attacks, they must also be in control of A.Q. as well, right?

Please point to any instance, with links that the Government heard "chatter" that ID'ed Logan Airport, Dulles and Newark Airports as being the places the attacks would come from? I wait as long as I need to for those pieces of chatter ok?

Tell me this, why SHOULDNT I BELEIVE IT??? Because the lying government says so?

I can't convince you since I think your mind is already made up but I will try. I read the whole article and it is full of unsubstatiated comments that are based on just individuals comments second hand with no research or backchecking of those comments. Lets start with the first paragraph of the original article shall we:

A few days ago, a group of lawyers from western Massachusetts met with the local congressman, Democrat John Olver. Their request was that Olver take part in the urgent effort to impeach Bush and Cheney. Olver responded by saying that he had no intention of doing anything to support impeachment. He went further, offering the information that the United States would soon attack Iran, and that these hostilities would be followed by the imposition of a martial law regime here.

The only reference I found for this is www.scoop.co.nz... Which basically refers to an article on www.afterdowningstreet.org... which is a very anti war pro impeachment site to say the least.

Please find me direct quotes that support thise meeting. I especially would like to know what he means by this alleged answer to a question:

He sees ending the war as his primary goal, and he believes the brilliant Nancy Pelosi has a strategy more potent than impeachment.
Wonder what that Strategy is? Bob or Robert Feuer is the author of that article and seems to be a big impeach / anti war fellow as well.

You believe what you want to believe though.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Yes, i do have the right to think what i want and what i feel to be true.

If you had it your way, that right would be taken away from me. right?

You and this government.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join