It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phosphenes, Form Constants, and Visual Snow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I was looking for people with similar experiences to my own on the net, as most of what i had found out about Petit-mal and temperal lobe epilepsy seizures was from the observers point of view.I wasnt it from the experiencesrs perspective. I have symptoms of it but i wanted to know if any of my experiences matched up they did. They also matched up with people who had taken the class A drug '___' and also those claiming to have had an awakening or religious vision. '___' is a chemical thatis found naturally in humans and is created in the pituartary gland (to my knowledge). It is what makes us dream. The best way to describe this is by the link below - this is an account from someone who has taken DMA.

As well as experiencing the above when i was younger, i also have the following. I have had these symptoms all my life but only linked them to epilepsy accidentallt when stumbling across a site for HPPD sufferers. People who have this condition have been known to develop this from pyscodellic drug use - It is also linked to Epilepsy and brain tumour so anyone who has any of these symptoms should seek medical advise.

Visual snow/static
I have had this since as far back as i can remember but thought it was
normal until in the end i filtered it out and can see at will.
nodid.org...

Faces in stuff:

www.hppdonline.com...

Hyper awareness of Floaters

Halos, Glare a white or bright halo round people especialy against white bacgrounds.

Negative/Positive imagery.
www.hppdonline.com...

www.hppdonline.com...

Warping in central vision like a time portal would possibly look like.

I am still looking for other examples - theses sites are brilliant. They are listening to the people with this condition and trying to create simulatotrs.

Weird though - how all these things are kind of related through strangelty similar experiences. The brain is a strang and wonderful thing.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I've been seeing form constants and noise for my whole life as well, however I don't have to concentrate to see them. One thing I've read is that they could be caused by Synesthesia. Basically your senses are jumbled up in your brain and your eye is interpreting sound waves.

<< 1   >>

join