It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Flight 93 pilots get off a distress call ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Problem is that flight crew is strapped in seats and unable to defend
themselves , particularly from behind.

they're not required to be buckled in at cruising altitude...

but i wasnt there for the event...i can not tell you what happend...but what may have happened

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by ChrisF231
IIRC dident some carriers have pay phones in the back of the seats? I know Southwest did in the late 1990s.

Their are reports that American Airlines had removed their air phones.

What has American Airlines got to do with 93? it was a United plane, so what has what AA did with their phones got to do with it?

And AA11, had a flight attendant call on a phone, likely from one they would have access to.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

And here's where the luck comes in. At some point, we attracted the attention of a person who was in position to know a little more about the maintenance of American Airlines planes. He was mostly annoyed at the "Truthers" but when it came to this issue he really got ticked, so he did some digging.

He backtracked from ECO F0878 and came across ECO F0871 and F0874. F0874 tells the mechanics to put the airphone switch to the off position and pull the associated circuit breakers. F0871 requires installation of a placard on all the Airfones in the plane informing the passengers that the phones would no longer work. Both are dated March 2002.

screwloosechange.blogspot.com...

As can see someone at AMERICAN who knows what was going on proved
proof that Airphones were in operation on Sept 11

On United 93 of the 37 calls made, 35 were from Airphones including
Todd Beamers call to the operator.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Phones were in operation and had been since the 80's. I posted the FAA information in another thread. It is possilbe to have an inflight conversation and there is truly no threat to the plane either, it is a threat of the wireless networking and communcation that is needed to navigate. A plane would not crash if using a cell phone.

www.fcc.gov...

or for beginneers

www.fcc.gov...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join