It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAMMY FAYE dead at 65

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Tammy Faye Messner Died Friday at the age of 65. Did you see the Larry King interview? It was taped on Wednesday. She looked so bad, I couldn't help but be inspired by her strength and peace about it all. I am not religious, but I believe she had a great spirit about her. Heres the video.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-7-2007 by tator3]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
See what happens when you deceive people?

God bless her, and forgive her.

[edit on 22-7-2007 by OutoftheSky]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
damn... she did lo0k bad,makes you think that carma thing is real.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
awwww we all have fallen, I felt sorry for her.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
May God accept her into his arms and give comfort to her family.

I have no doubt God didn't take her until she was able to show her strength of spirit and depth of faith on Larry King. She is a truly amazing person that will be blessed in the life after.

Rest In Peace Tammy

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It was hard to watch that last interview she gave. What a strong spunky spirit she had though. Surely she's in a much better place.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I am really sorry she suffered as she did... What her and Jimmy Baker did was despicable, but... we all fall. Remembering my father dying of pancreatic cancer and him being in about the same shape as she was when he passed... I can relate to her family's plight. It's very painful.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
That's false, she was 55 pounds, -5 for the makeup, and 5 for the jewelry.

Karma is a bummer isn't it. I'm sorry to say I'm not sad at all to see her go, nor how she went. If you are going to deceive people like that, you should be prepared to reap the concequences.

So where is her loving god now?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79

So where is her loving god now?

Soon, you will see.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Spoken of a true"believer"

All I'm saying, is that her loving god sure put her through hell and then cut her off short.

Of course, I'm sure that every christian will just take the cop-out and chock it up to "his will"

Why would you want to subject yourself to that kind of embarassment on national tv? Sure she didn't know she was going to die the next day, but either way.........

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Bless her heart. I think she was a wonderful person. I didn't know she was ill. Thanks for posting the interview. I'm going to watch it now.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Why would you want to subject yourself to that kind of embarassment on national tv?

Embarrassment?

I have no doubt God let her live long enough to do that interview. She showed peace and strength of faith to the world. The real test of a human is how they act and what they do under extreme circumstances. She showed grace and love to the very end....and showed everyone the peace and love that can come with a relationship with God.

edit: to add quote

[edit on 7/27/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Why would you want to subject yourself to that kind of embarassment on national tv?

I don't think she was embarrassed. She didn't have to do that and if she was embarrassed, she wouldn't have done it.

I don't agree with her beliefs, either, but that aside, she was a strong, loving, giving person. Beautiful, really, if you can just look beyond the mascara...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Beautiful, really, if you can just look beyond the mascara...

Yeah, my parents used to make fun of all of the makeup she wore... I am really sorry she had to go out like she did. I can't say that I totally respected her, but no one deserves an end like she got. No one.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Yeah, my parents used to make fun of all of the makeup she wore... I am really sorry she had to go out like she did. I can't say that I totally respected her, but no one deserves an end like she got. No one.

While I do not believe in her gods either, I think I can agree with that. It would suck to have to fizzle out that way.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
hmmm well look she died from her own thoughts, her own doings.
She brought it on herself. I don't care at all. People are dying everyday of starvation and war. Thankfully though, I don't have to see her on tv wearing those ruddy awful eyelashes.

What is the big deal about her death?
One less vain, immoral, hypocritical person on the planet. Both them deceived millions and she in particular lived quite an abundant life.

Care factor = zero.
I wonder what they did with all the money? Did they pawn all the gold jewelry and donate it to the poor? Na... no they didn't. They simply hid away from the public eye and lived off the fat. Shame.

[edit on 29-7-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
OMG I was such a nasty uncompassionate biarch the other night!!!

ok, I was nasty and that is just very mean. No one should speak or wish ill will on the dead, so here it tis... an apology from me.

Tammy... I am sorry for being so nasty and mean.

After I wrote it, I watched the vids and she did look so sweet and pleasant... yanno? sort of really humbled, then I felt nasty and unloving and just had to come back here and do the confession... repent.

seriously, I am serious. I know I may come across like I am joking, but I am seriously telling myself off for being such a heartless nasty cow.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

That's false, she was 55 pounds, -5 for the makeup, and 5 for the jewelry.

That was way out of line- That is not for us to judge people thats between her and God.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The blamers live on taking pot shots at the dead..feed the poor, join the war, take it on..don't blame the dead woman who did more I am sure than you have, ever. :shk:

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
may she find peace in the afterlife. RIP Tammy Faye

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join